• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Could you check my total spent on the market?

Sorry I actually already deleted the file you sent me.

But it helped identify the problem, and my contact with Valve has already implemented new code to fix the problem. But they don't publish code changes during the sale so you'll have to wait a few days.

Wok

Sorry I actually already deleted the file you sent me.

But it helped identify the problem, and my contact with Valve has already implemented new code to fix the problem. But they don't publish code changes during the sale so you'll have to wait a few days.

Cool. I prefer the file deleted anyway. I am glad this could help somehow.

yami4ct

I went into this sale looking for Rogue Legacy and Don't Starve. Got don't starve the first day. I will own both by the end, even if I just have to accept the 20% off deal. My card sales will make up the difference.

Still, really, really hoping it gets a daily.

CzarTim

I'm trying to not look at any FAQs while playing Fez, but
generally speaking what should I be doing during the New Game+? I feel like I am aimlessly walking around the secrets levels without any luck. I know I'm supposed to have a revelation at some point, but I'm afraid I missing something.

Thank yous go out to fellow GAFfer dot! I'll get right to denying people into the country.

Icd6v8R.png

How does it compare to diablo 3? I just picked it up because it was cheap and I was looking for a diablo alternative (got tired of diablo after reaching hell or inferno, can't remember anymore lol)
The defining feature of Titan Quest is its class system. Instead of having unique characters in the form of classes, you start as the same character type with the choice of male and female. From there you choose a mastery, which is effectively your class. Once you hit level 8, you can choose to continue your single mastery or opt for dual-masteries, which makes it unlike most loot ARPGs I've played and offers up a lot of options from there on.

I'd say it's very much worth playing even after going through Diablo 3.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm trying to not look at any FAQs while playing Fez, but
generally speaking what should I be doing during the New Game+? I feel like I am aimlessly walking around the secrets levels without any luck. I know I'm supposed to have a revelation at some point, but I'm afraid I missing something.

What does new game + add? Does it give you a different point of view? Are there maybe some rooms that can make use of that? Have you figured out either language you see written yet?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Three random posts between now and 13490 will receive one of the following:

Civ IV, Bad Rats or Portal 2.

I'm glad to see Hard Reset getting some love :). I didn't even bother finishing the demo as I already knew I was going to buy it. Before the end of the Sale it shall be mine!

What happened to that java guy?

If you mean javadots, he was banned. Since he was still a Junior it is most likely that it is a perm.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Disappointed there is no Euro Truck Simulator OT for me to read tales of other fellow truckers.

I was trying to find that myself, is the game worth the $10 dollars? I'll be honest, I never ever looked into it but seeing it onsale has caught my eye.

Edit... just saw post above me.

You know, I meant to do this a few months ago and never did.

Screw it, I'll have an OT up for ETS2 in a little bit. I'll post it here when it's up.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Been playing Euro Truck Simulator for a few days, a bit here and there, and it's pretty relaxing, coupled with local radios included by default it makes it even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom