• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

I hope Halo will be released on Steam soon. I bet around the release of the Xbone.

please do not think I know anything about it

cicero

Okay...now that I can use the market after a week of waiting, I'm ready to become a Steam Card tycoon.
Too bad the good times are over. I have just been sitting on all of my recent card drops because prices dropped down to $.10-15 per card. I think I have around 120 in my inventory now. At least I got a good $80-90 before everything got dumbed down by current mob mentality.

Wok

If I had Bad Rats, I would create a fresh new Steam account. I won't activate a single Steam code, I only accept Steam gifts.

xDEKOIx

Dropping off a mini care package!
If anyone wants to trade Risen 2 Gold Edition, I have Eador, Mars: Warlogs, Blood Bowl, Monaco to offer! Plus I'll hook you up with another smaller indie game or two ;]

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sword of the Stars: The Pit -- MB-1A70D18841F43E2C - Taken by cicero
Cubemen 2 -- MB-49458E6D7BB07B93 - Taken by Milamber
Hotline Miami -- MB-906611C0F8070C68 - Taken by statham
Tower Wars -- MB-E1C286644162A688 - Taken by fantomena

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Go ahead. Rub it in.

7BwC5eT.jpg

antitrop

Once again, Tom Chick's review of Van Helsing drags the Metacritic score way down.

That guy is insufferable, his scores should actually not count on Metacritic. I'm deadly serious.

EDIT: The Metacritic User Score more accurately reflects the true quality of this game. 85.

Genji

If anyone wants to trade Risen 2 Gold Edition, I have Eador, Mars: Warlogs, Blood Bowl, Monaco to offer! Plus I'll hook you up with another smaller indie game or two ;]

Nice giveaway. Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a great sci-fi roguelike, just came out with an expansion also.

Prophane33

ok, binding of isaac is fucking awesome, i saw the light

I have a friend who's put in around 80 hours into that game. Sadly, it never clicked with me. I WANTED to like it, but found the randomness to be a little too frustrating. I love rogue-likes too, so no idea.

I have a friend who's put in around 80 hours into that game. Sadly, it never clicked with me. I WANTED to like it, but found the randomness to be a little too frustrating. I love rogue-likes too, so no idea.

I've only just gotten around to playing it yesterday (its been sitting in my library for about 6 months) and really enjoyed it. But I know people who can't get into it.

Right well I didn't have enough left in my wallet for Titan Quest so just jumped for Torchlight II. Have £0.83 left now :(

Bumhead

Banned

I wish it was on Vita.

It's absolutely perfect for handheld play. On PC I rarely give it the time it probably deserves.

Same here. For me, it's more the controls and art style, they don't very feel/look good to me. But yeah, the beginning feels frustrating, I want to like it, maybe if I play a few more hours...

cicero

I am humbled by your gifting high hat, sir. Thank you for Sword of the Stars: The Pit, I shalt slay Space Rats in your honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom