• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

I'm glad somebody already gifted me Bad Rats this Christmas. At least I won't have to live through this again...

I am seriously thinking of selling some cards to buy me Bad Rats so I can savely participate these giveaways without the fear of feeling the rush to have won only to realise it is Bad Rats.

Wurstsemmel

Neo Member
Risen 2 is great:

jsoa8gHOfnwyr.png

Kind of funny that 4 out of my 5 most played games on steam have predecessors and the only one I played is the first Deus Ex. Bought Witcher 1, still struggling to buy Risen 1 - I'd need even more time to play all these games :/

Tenrius

I am seriously thinking of selling some cards to buy me Bad Rats so I can savely participate these giveaways without the fear of feeling the rush to have won only to realise it is Bad Rats.

But you would still have won Bad Rats, you'd just be unable to add it to your library.

cicero

Not sure what you mean, the last thing I purchased was the faction dlc for Metro LL and I bought it through gog. The browser version of steam just randomly switched to Romanian. I'll clear my cache later.

And sorry Cth, was giving you the copy I won through GK but someone else got it I think. I'll see what I got.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be weirdly vague. I guess I was hinting at maybe you having bought from a Euro region seller or something. Since I had done that myself I was merely voicing my own first assumption based on my own situation.

Salsa

holding temptation on a couple things in favor of that Trials and Zeno Clash II daily/flash that's totes gonna happen

we can do it

coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

Just bought The Binding Of Isaac and RE6 on my phone and sold a Skyrim sale card. I think I'm going to sell my 360 for Steam credit.

My ID is mister.pointy, as I need more friends and I have some gifts left over from old sales. I want them XPs.

masterkajo

But you would still have won Bad Rats, you'd just be unable to add it to your library.

There is the hole in my logic right there. Maybe I should just participate without any expectations and kinda expect Bad Rats to be only proven right or positively surprised. It think that is quite a good plan. Will try that one. Feel free to use it as your own.

Heh, oddly enough, GK just gifted me a copy :D

Heh good, glad you got it. Enjoy.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be weirdly vague. I guess I was hinting at maybe you having bought from a Euro region seller or something. Since I had done that myself I was merely voicing my own first assumption based on my own situation.
No worries, just wasn't sure what you were getting at. And I've the same before but through steam itself and using a proxy to redeem a Euro key, haven't done so in quite a while though.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Not sure what you mean, the last thing I purchased was the faction dlc for Metro LL and I bought it through gog. The browser version of steam just randomly switched to Romanian. I'll clear my cache later.

And sorry Cth, was giving you the copy I won through GK but someone else got it I think. I'll see what I got.

No, I gave him the copy. :)

Edit- Beaten lol.

Chojka

For those still on the fence...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight II -- MB-B3B170C31144A915 - Taken by PixyJunket
Terraria -- MB-26F400605691BA5F - Taken by MrBig

Cth

Ok, I'm organizing my collection and I'm debating between

"Crimes Against Humanity" and "Crimes Against Nature"

Technically Bad Rats and Secret Crystals have animals in them, so nature seems more appropriate ;D

Fjord

As a Canadian I feel an obligation to pick up Sang Froid.

I've got an extra copy of Mirror's Edge, will trade it at below flash sale value for Sang Froid. PM me if interested.

Ugh, how do I pick up bodies in Dishonored? Still can't figure it out and google didn't bring any answers. Plus the key bindings are useless.

Beat the game when it came out but it's been a while.

Prophane33

Yeah, I hope ModBot learns some new tricks in the future where he accepts some people's requests and picks one at random. Seems more fair to those without the lightning reflexes of a Korean SC2 pro.

While I don't believe that should be a default setting for ModBot, it should be an option.

Sajjaja

Yeah, I hope ModBot learns some new tricks in the future where he accepts some people's requests and picks one at random. Seems more fair to those without the lightning reflexes of a Korean SC2 pro.

One doesn't simply hope to get free games. One must live for it. One must be prepared to die for it. Only then may one spam F5 to eternity.

FaintDeftone

Anybody have any spare games in their inventory and want to trade? I have a spare Torchlight 2 copy and looking to swap it for something else. PM me if anyone is interested and what you have to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom