• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugatu

Damn it, again!

I was here for the Bad Rats give away, I leave for a few minutes when my brother comes over and I miss a ton of awesome ones.

Oh well, congrats to the winners!

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
GIibccO.png

Ugh, I need to stop these stupid Bad Rats giveaways.

this is going too far, you've become a danger to yourself as well as others...

Damn it, again!

I was here for the Bad Rats give away, I leave for a few minutes when my brother comes over and I miss a ton of awesome ones.

Oh well, congrats to the winners!
Tell your brother he should feel bad

masterkajo

Finally beat FTL on normal!
With The Torus and two of the starting lock down lasers and a level 1 anti ship done lol
I've never played it on easy.

Nicely done. Have crashed a lot of ships so far but all I managed was getting to
the second form of the final boss where he has all his drones and power spikes that almost instantly kill me.

Salsa

mistery giveaway!

itKbRpzsURTby.gif

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

?????? -- MB-58D3E1E1DCB60388 - Taken by Stimpack

Thanks to jshackles for Titan Quest! Awesome!!

Sorry for the delay, but I entered on a whim from my phone. Then I started get rained on and had to head home. Just got on a few minutes ago and saw I won. It was about an hour an a half ago when Modbot notified me apparently.

Nicely done. Have crashed a lot of ships so far but all I managed was getting to
the second form of the final boss where he has all his drones and power spikes that almost instantly kill me.

Yeah I was surprised that
you had to fight him again.
Tip:
Get engines as high as you can. I had 51% evade and was dodging like a bad ass.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks to jshackles for Titan Quest! Awesome!!

Sorry for the delay, but I entered on a whim from my phone. Then I started get rained on and had to head home. Just got on a few minutes ago and saw I won. It was about an hour an a half ago when Modbot notified me apparently.

Enjoy! I have a few more copies I might be giving away soon. Modbot fingers at the ready!

Cth

I can't believe there's seriously a 1 hour cooldown between deaths.

I'm guessing you can make a new character at least, right?

Turfster

I can't believe there's seriously a 1 hour cooldown between deaths.

I'm guessing you can make a new character at least, right?

Probably! Just pay them 50$ per new character! (this is an asspull number, but I'm probably not far off on the paying bit)

Can you get rid of useless stuff in your inventory somehow?
Sick of these stupid The Ship singleplayer and expired Arma 3 Lite gifts.

Also have a 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon that's supposed to be tradable if anyone's interested. Apparently must be on each others friends lists to trade stuff.

Have over 500 hrs in this. Great game also the dlc is only $0.74 for the next hour or so.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Binding of Isaac -- MB-798EBDB5773B2692 - Taken by JoduanER2

Glix

I think Diablo 3 was so fucking awful it ruined me on the genre. I'm trying to play Torch2 and I'm just totally "meh"

Qrusher 14242 - BoI is SO FUCKING GOOD! You are totally right!

BLunted

Banned
Enjoy :)

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

The Maw -- MB-C92D55E36531F86F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom