• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atruvius

They're all dead, each game has a couple servers up but I think UT3 is the deadest. Get the Unreal Deal Pack or just UT 2004 if you don't care for the history/progress of Unreal.

Eh, better save my money if they're dead. Only got 12.90€ in my Steam wallet left. Cheers guys, though.

It's really unfortunately that it's littered with Uplay garbage that can render your game unplayable (surprise). I wonder if they ever fixed that.

Not sure, haven't experienced any issues but I of course signed in and have a steady connection. Heard they limit certain hero weapons when offline? Quite silly.

Game seems great though, been a while since I played V.

Sorral

Pestilence11 has my sword vote!

Thanks! two are in a tie now.

Yep, it's hard to keep up
while at work
!

What's this voting thing? How did that completely pass me by?

Giving away a copy of castle crashers through MS paint drawings. Check here and here for details. Closed entries as I just want a few more votes and not leave it as a tie. (1 for Salsa Crashers and 1 for Pestilence's drawing.)

Edit: Just saw your new post. Two for Pestilence's drawing although you can't see the rest apparently, so here they are.

mojo2

Neo Member
Man, Might and Magic Heroes VI looks gorgeous, honestly kind of shocked. Still incredibly bummed that the franchise pack didn't include the expansion for VI, very shady of Ubisoft and steam refused to offer a refund so oh well. Paid 25 dollars for it via Dunder so not as much as I would have lost otherwise.
I agree, I bought the Gold-version but I doubt I'll ever have time for expansions. Game looks great, plays great and the music is there! Uplay thingy isn't that bad (read: dealbreaker) either, and I fucking hate anything but Steam. Gaben <3

Milamber

Here's my UPlay avatar... meh!

xKX2nng.png

Omega

Banned
I see we all predicted Deus Ex will win....

Dont understand the community votes at all...

Didn't it go against AC3 and Dead Island?

AC3 isn't worth owning for free. I don't know about Dead Island but they were asking for $20 or something.

edit - wtf you need a uPlay avatar? good thing I've managed to avoid it. I don't even think I want The Division anymore..

Wurst

Just woke up. Wanted Deus Ex to win, but.. now that it is there I'm not sure if to get it.
I just have no idea if I ever get around to play it.

Steam, you are a monster!

Everything except for the graphics and gameplay in Tomb Raider was pretty bad, but I had a ton of fun playing it. It's basically Uncharted but with shitty characters and more satisfying gunplay. It also controls like a dream.

therefore, it's a good game (impressive, imho)

I really like it, specially for its graphics, it's one of the most beautiful games I've played on my rig, I don't recall now a game more stunning

So i updated steam and now my non steam games are set in a different category that i didn't make.
Yes i've restarted steam.

Mine did the same thing. Before the update I had "FAVORITES" and "MY GAMES". Now I have "FAVORITES", "#STEAM_GAMESSECTION_MYGAMES", and "#STEAM_LIBRARY_FILTER_OWNER".

Sorral

I vote for Salsa Crashers.

Thanks!. Two for Salsa Crashers and two for Pestilence11's drawing.
I think I will cut it in the next vote. I need to get some sleep before my 8AM class.

So i updated steam and now my non steam games are set in a different category that i didn't make.
Yes i've restarted steam.

My steam did the same thing too after the update.

Dingotech

Doesn't that require a UPlay account too? I thought UPlay is for all systems. I may be wrong.

Maybe true, I don't have many Ubi games on my consoles currently.

However I just find it bloody rediculous on PC that I sign in through Steam, then have to launch another overlay DRM sign into that, update it and even then it keeps separate friends lists and achievements.

It can just flap right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom