• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterF

Neo Member
Critter Crunch is like $1.50 and so is Noitu Love 2 Devolution. BUY THESE GAMES PEOPLE.

One is like an evolution of Magical Drop with gorgeous graphics and personality and the other is like Gunstar Heroes had a baby with Megaman X.

Can second the recommendation for Critter Crunch. Gameplay will feel familiar to anyone who has played Might and Magic : Clash of heroes.

Salsa

I stand by my review

ibz4MwcvCVX765.PNG

Smash88

Banned
Man I'm always entertained reading so many posts a second, but now it slowed down and my entertainment reading everyone's post is waning. DO SOMETHING!

Someone do the whole Post #9999 gets a game, we'll get 2-3 pages easy.

Man I'm always entertained reading so many posts a second, but now it slowed down and my entertainment reading everyone's post is waning. DO SOMETHING!

Someone do the whole Post #9999 gets a game, we'll get 2-3 pages easy.

I'll gift Bad Rat for poster #9999...am I doing it right?

;)

AndyBNV

Nvidia
Can anyone buy me Unreal Tournament 2004, please? Not on sale in this part of Europe, for some reason.

Paypal reimbursement can be done immediately.

Sheeshor

Banned
Critter Crunch is like $1.50 and so is Noitu Love 2 Devolution. BUY THESE GAMES PEOPLE.

One is like an evolution of Magical Drop with gorgeous graphics and personality and the other is like Gunstar Heroes had a baby with Megaman X.

Does Noitu have Controller support?

As long as you already have the Steam summer sale badge, everyone should be selling all their cards anyway. That shit will be about 1p each in a few weeks once the dust settles.

Smash88

Banned
As long as you already have the Steam summer sale badge, everyone should be selling all their cards anyway. That shit will be about 1p each in a few weeks once the dust settles.

There are 5 levels of steam summer badge, and 1 level for foil. You need 60 cards in total to finish the real summer "challenge".

Terra

Woke up this morning with a desire for some cheap deals. Looking to Dear Esther (1.99 Euro) and Grimrock (4.75). Wouldn´t hurt...right?
Come on GAF...tell me it wouldn´t hurt.

Xanathus

There are 5 levels of steam summer badge, and 1 level for foil. You need 60 cards in total to finish the real summer "challenge".

Also in theory the value of the summer sale cards should slowly increase over a long time because there's no other way for it to drop, which means there's no other way to get the 2013 Summer Sale badge in the future. I... probably shouldn't be posting this in the open.

Also in theory the value of the summer sale cards should slowly increase over a long time because there's no other way for it to drop, which means there's no other way to get the 2013 Summer Sale badge in the future. I... probably shouldn't be posting this in the open.

You aren't taking into account the fact that Valve is going to turn all Summer cards into Left 4 Dead and Half-Life Source coupons.

Woke up this morning with a desire for some cheap deals. Looking to Dear Esther (1.99 Euro) and Grimrock (4.75). Wouldn´t hurt...right?
Come on GAF...tell me it wouldn´t hurt.

Grimrock is amazing. Great step forward for gaming and unique atmosphere etc. But it will be cheaper in front page deals.

Arthea

Can anyone buy me Unreal Tournament 2004, please? Not on sale in this part of Europe, for some reason.

Paypal reimbursement can be done immediately.

you should ask someone from US, it's even cheaper there, japanator, for example, was willing

Salsa

the problem with that theory is that enough people will keep the cards to still make em cheap

and yeah, that simpsons ref was gold

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I intend to keep a full set of regular and foil Summer Sale cards to sell in the future. At worst I make a tiny profit; at best I make millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom