• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I didn't waste $5 on The Witcher 2. It runs like dog shit on my PC.

Just be like me and think, I can't run it now, but one day.

I can't play like half the games I own on Steam. Hell I'm playing Bioshock Infinite at 1024 resolution, it looks like absolute dogshit but the near 60fps and k/m controls are making it more fun for me than playing it on PS360.

Salsa

Sounds like you're blaming the game for you having a shit computer.

Expecting a game to scale down infinitely is rather unrealistic.

wut?

it pretty clearly sounds like he's just regretting his purchase cause he cant run it. He is not blaming the game in any way.

Chris R

So Reus is interesting, don't think I have a total grasp of how everything works just yet though. Guess I have to do tutorial 3 tomorrow and see if I can't figure it out then.

Grinchy

Banned
Sounds like you're blaming the game for you having a shit computer.

Expecting a game to scale down infinitely is rather unrealistic.

Maybe that's just how you read into it. At no point did I blame the game. Your panties can now come out of their wad.

Socreges

Banned
Every game I've bought (other than FTL) is a game my computer won't run.

Oh well.
I'm pretty sure Witcher 2 and Dark Souls won't run well on mine.... fortunately I plan to upgrade my laptop within a month or two. The irony here is that now that I've bought all these games on the cheap, I'm going to have to spend hundreds more just to be able to play them.

Sorral

Salsa crashers!

There we go!

Salsa Crashers by Magicman103 wins. I will PM him the ModBot code for Castle Crashers now.

ilPhu6P0ziNi9.PNG

Apologies for who tried and did not win. Maybe I'll put something up again later before the summer sales are over.

AxeMan

Guys,
Should I get Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity along with Rebellion.

Is it a good game, or would I be set with Rebellion?

Skirn

Is Max Payne 3 worth buying for 7,49€? Absolutely love the old ones, especially MP2.

So far I've only bought Bully, FEZ and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Pretty tame compared to last year, which was my first Summer Sale.

shaowebb

Critter Crunch is like $1.50 and so is Noitu Love 2 Devolution. BUY THESE GAMES PEOPLE.

One is like an evolution of Magical Drop with gorgeous graphics and personality and the other is like Gunstar Heroes had a baby with Megaman X.

Mupod

Critter Crunch is like $1.50 and so is Noitu Love 2 Devolution. BUY THESE GAMES PEOPLE.

One is like an evolution of Magical Drop with gorgeous graphics and personality and the other is like Gunstar Heroes had a baby with Megaman X.

I bought the latter as soon as some guy came into the last thread yelling about how it was gunstar heroes-ish

I didn't even give him a chance to give it to me for free although I could have

Copons

You should post pics in the low res thread here.

Yeah, it's not like I'm going to download 18GB of stuff just to make a screenshot (and drop some cards). Mostly because when I'll be ready to post it, noone, not even you will remember to have ever asked a pic of that.
Also I think anyone could do that, it's not like a 4K res with ubersampling... :D

BTW, if you really really want to perfectly emulate my experience: 640x480 and turn off every details where possible, and where not go for the lowest setting possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom