• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome picture indeed.

Game related (yes, I know, sorry): how exactly am I supposed to 'save and quit' in organ trail? Because I sure as hell don't want to do the whole thing in one go. :(
(also: the price of those cards: lol )

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Finally, got my first damn foil since the card beta started.

And what do you know, it's worth almost $2! Makes up for the 4 hours I had to idle in Mark of the Ninja to choke out its worthless cards earlier.

FACE

Banned
I can't be bothered to check if I was left out of those collages, but I can appreciate the effort that went into making them.

Volotaire

Hey fellow GAFfers, so it seems I'll be out of Town on the next two days (helping some friends in need) so this means no Sales but worst is I won't be able to participate on the ups & downs with all of you, great people until Sunday at very late hours or Monday morning :( I may try to get some service on mobile and Log in on Steam but it's going to be hard.

Never forget what we have here good GAFfers. We have built the best Community to share our passion for gaming, deals, Steam and friendship. It's been a great ride all these years and it just keep getting better.

I will miss you all for the upcoming 2-3 days, send me a PM giving a Bro-GAF-Hug later so I can have something to read when I'm back! I hope you can all enjoy these days and I hope to be back for the final day of this Summer Sale.

If I may, let me repost (it's a repost, don't ban me fellow Mods) a reminder of how great this Community is, which we have been working and interacting for so long:

------

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

dRwwOv0.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Fine words fellow Gafter!

Octacamo

Hey fellow GAFfers, so it seems I'll be out of Town on the next two days (helping some friends in need) so this means no Sales but worst is I won't be able to participate on the ups & downs with all of you, great people until Sunday at very late hours or Monday morning :( I may try to get some service on mobile and Log in on Steam but it's going to be hard.

Never forget what we have here good GAFfers. We have built the best Community to share our passion for gaming, deals, Steam and friendship. It's been a great ride all these years and it just keep getting better.

I will miss you all for the upcoming 2-3 days, send me a PM giving a Bro-GAF-Hug later so I can have something to read when I'm back! I hope you can all enjoy these days and I hope to be back for the final day of this Summer Sale.

If I may, let me repost (it's a repost, don't ban me fellow Mods) a reminder of how great this Community is, which we have been working and interacting for so long:

------

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

http://i.imgur.com/dRwwOv0.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Awesome!!!

I think I have failed Steam-GAF.

I bought SR3, TWD, FO: NV, Might & Magic Heroes VI and Hotline Miami. Did all that in the 1st couple of days, waited for them each to hit daily deals.

I now have 50+ games on my PC... and just no compulsion to buy more until I actually play some of the ones I have. I could buy Amnesia, Dark Souls, Van Helsing and any number of other games from my wish list that are or will be on sale.

But I think I'm done.

for now

Hanzou

Anybody else not have their recent purchase go towards getting them a badge? Bout RE5 which would have put me over the threshold for a new card put the purchase is not registering on my badge progress.

Card Boy

Banned
lol i'm losing 25 FPS average from using the TressFX hair option over normal in Tomb Raider reboot.

I would expect fully animated pubes for that FPS hit.

Gvaz

Banned
Okay I'm thinking of two games:

Euro Truck Sim 2
Far Cry Blood Dragon (never played any far cry game before)

Give me a reason or two why I should not buy these games because they look neat. Not a reason for, a reason against other than price.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I want to know why Playism didn't get La-Mulana a daily discount. I don't want to insult them or anything but... Man, the treatment this game is getting from them is disappointing. Even after that whole Greenlighting fiasco.

We are pushing La-Mulana as hard as possible. Valve wasn't interested in doing a daily or flash sale with us.

We work very very closely with the La-Mulana team. Trust us. This stuff is totally out of our control.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
No bites for an AOE2HD 4 pack eh? Man I want this game but I wish it wasn't priced so high.

I really want Borderlands 2, but i also want all that DLC, but 10.19 for the base game and then another 46 bucks for all the DLC currently released with potentially more to come. Might wait until next year for a Borderlands 2 GOTY edition with everything

mcnarnia

Neo Member
Installing Sang-Froid, grabbed it this morning while I was on break at work. Haven't heard anyone else really mention they've played it so please please please be good. :3

FACE

Banned
Okay I'm thinking of two games:

Euro Truck Sim 2
Far Cry Blood Dragon (never played any far cry game before)

Give me a reason or two why I should not buy these games because they look neat. Not a reason for, a reason against other than price.

Did you like Far Cry 3? If yes, get Blood Dragon because it's basically the same game with a different skin. If not, then don't buy it for the same reason.

We are pushing La-Mulana as hard as possible. Valve wasn't interested in doing a daily or flash sale with us.

We work very very closely with the La-Mulana team. Trust us. This stuff is totally out of our control.

I bought it the other day, the current 50% off is more than worth it!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Time for a 75% off countersale on GOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom