• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone remember what the highest percentage discount was on Far Cry Blood Dragon? It is currently at 40% and I can't remember if it went lower in price.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Your old non-jovial asian man avatar was much better suited to your normal behavior on display here. :p

ivdMoktcmKwCC.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm not sure the coupons stack with discounts, I'm pretty sure they don't.

Ever since last year's Serious Sam 3 snafu, by default coupons don't stack. Publishers can choose otherwise, though, with the most recent example being the -10% Toki Tori 2 coupons from the recent Two Tribes HWS.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Can anyone remember what the highest percentage discount was on Far Cry Blood Dragon? It is currently at 40% and I can't remember if it went lower in price.
It was 55% off during the FC3 Flash sale.

cicero

Ever since last year's Serious Sam 3 snafu, by default coupons don't stack. Publishers can choose otherwise, though, with the most recent example being the -10% Toki Tori 2 coupons from the recent Two Tribes HWS.
I love that the Toki Tori 2 coupons have a Fri Jul 11 2014 expiration date on them. That is the way all coupons should work.

Turfster

I might be willing to part with a uplay code for it for the equivalent in games of 50% off ;)

(Did some bad investments, card money's running out, gotta get those random games some way! ;)

Resisting the urge to grab "Infestation" at that price - but only a few hours left.

I did read thru the thread that detailed alot of the shitty things the dev's did with that game - which I do find very unprofessional - but I still have an urge to play something similar to DayZ. (I'm aware the stand alone version is releasing soon - but even then I know I will not be able to afford it upon release) And it's prob my only option at the moment. I don't want to give the dev's any more money than they have already received if it could be avoided

Does anyone have a spare code for Infestation that they never plan on redeeming themselves?

I would gladly take it off your hands. I could also potentially farm cards for you as I have had zero interest in doing so myself and I do have a few games that support cards like -

Metro Last Light
Hotline Miami
System Shock 2
DE:HR
Fallout: NV (not sure about this one)
XCOM (also not sure about this one)

Volotaire

Apparently the PC version of Bully is not great?

Resisting the urge to grab "Infestation" at that price - but only a few hours left.

I did read thru the thread that detailed alot of the shitty things the dev's did with that game - which I do find very unprofessional - but I still have an urge to play something similar to DayZ. (I'm aware the stand alone version is releasing soon - but even then I know I will not be able to afford it upon release) And it's prob my only option at the moment. I don't want to give the dev's any more money than they have already received if it could be avoided

Does anyone have a spare code for Infestation that they never plan on redeeming themselves?

I would gladly take it off your hands. I could also potentially farm cards for you as I have had zero interest in doing so myself and I do have a few games that support cards like -

Metro Last Light
Hotline Miami
System Shock 2
DE:HR
Fallout: NV (not sure about this one)
XCOM (also not sure about this one)

Why not get ARMA 2 Combined then?

EDIT: Oh it's not on sale now.

MAX PAYMENT

I'm sorry, I'm currently on vacation with a really spotty Internet connection. Has fall out new Vegas gone on sale? If it has, what are the chances it will be in a recap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom