• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lint21

Neo Member
Super Meat Boy won the vote? I hope the people that voted for it didn't own it - hard to believe that many people don't already.

Salsa

new deals in 20

i3AnZTjSFQwC0.gif

DukeBobby

Not what I voted for, but at least a good game won.

Actually, I would have been happy if any of the three won. Some good choices for once.

Lint21

Neo Member
Bought Bully. I want Rayman, but holding off for now. Uplay + no cards + high price + UBISoft in general = no sale this time. Same goes for Trials Gold :(

Man, Van Helsing. Where did the day go? I couldn't put it down until I completed the playthrough. Good game, and solidified that my thoughts on TL2 weren't due to genre burnout, it just wasn't interesting.

UMHJ0S3.png

Man, Van Helsing. Where did the day go? I couldn't put it down until I completed the playthrough. Good game, and solidified that my thoughts on TL2 weren't due to genre burnout, it just wasn't interesting.

UMHJ0S3.png

Damn, wish I had bought it now. I asked what GAF thought about the game when it was on sale and I got no response. :(

Edit: Its still 50% off.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
UPlay is the one thing making me wary of buying Trials Evo.

Ugh. Will probably pick it up tomorrow after the new dailies are revealed though.

Lemme know what genre you'd like.

i am thinking about getting in to civ or sim city kind of stuff. do this game require great skills?can they be played in small sessions? my favorite genre by far is though is third person adventure games like zelda but on pc i do not see any games such as that.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Could give them through your friend list. Or you can use the modbot in the OP.

Edit- do you have keys? Or are the gifts in your inventory?
Oh does this only work for keys? I have gifts in my inventory.

I'm not a Steam power user so be gentle. Sorry about all the questions.

Inversive

Bought Bully. I want Rayman, but holding off for now. Uplay + no cards + high price + UBISoft in general = no sale this time. Same goes for Trials Gold :(

Ignoring everything else, why do you give a fuck about cards? Why does anyone care about them? They are nice to sell i guess but like trophies etc they are pointless and a game having them or not doesn't affect my choice in buying it.

i am thinking about getting in to civ or sim city kind of stuff. do this game require great skills?can they be played in small sessions? my favorite genre by far is though is third person adventure games like zelda but on pc i do not see any games such as that.

Civ V is not that hard to get into. It was my first Civ game and I picked it up pretty easily. It can be played in short sessions, but it does have the "just one more turn" syndrome.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Get Evoland. It combines elements from Zelda and a bunch of other RPGs.

Ignoring everything else, why do you give a fuck about cards? Why does anyone care about them? They are nice to sell i guess but like trophies etc they are pointless and a game having them or not doesn't affect my choice in buying it.

I have made I think at least $100 selling cards.

So that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom