• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I got gal civ 2.. even though i know its gonna be too complicated for me lol. I played endless space for 5 minutes and was already overwhelmed.

It is complex, but that's what great about it. Just stick to it until it clicks, and then it'll be fun. Can take time though, depending on your familiarity with concepts and mechanics.

chugen

So after you get the initial 4 cards, how do you get the others? Certain achievements?

8K8ffW0.jpg

So after you get the initial 4 cards, how do you get the others? Certain achievements?

My understanding is that the rest of the cards are acquired either through trading, buying them on the marketplace or, once you run out of card drops, by being randomally chosen to receive a booster pack with three additional cards; the draw seemingly related to the amount of badges crafted by the community (I'm not particularly certain about this part if I'm honest).

EDIT: Also, I know gifters are located within the opening post but if anybody from the US is willing to gift games (those being Total War: Shogun 2 Complete Pack, and Mark of the Ninja once it returns to sale; in exchange for the money of course) it would be much appreciated if they could give me a PM (and preferably if they had a positive history of trading).[/s] Thanks to Mana Field (I'm unsure if the NeoGAF username is the same as the Steam one, apologies if not) for the trade.

Time to, finally, start Shogun 2.

Ciastek3214

My understanding is that the rest of the cards are acquired either through trading, buying them on the marketplace or, once you run out of card drops, by being randomally chosen to receive a booster pack with three additional cards; the draw seemingly related to the amount of badges crafted by the community (I'm not particularly certain about this part if I'm honest).

Pretty much this.

chugen

did someone said bad rats

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Rats -- MB-0ADD88AF7C7983D1 - Taken by ShizWhiz

I've been adding a copy of Bad Rats to my cart whenever i've purchased something in these sales. I've three copies so far and I'm just waiting for the right time to 'gift' them to people. There will be more, oh yes, at 29p how could anyone pass up the awesome?

I've been adding a copy of Bad Rats to my cart whenever i've purchased something in these sales. I've three copies so far and I'm just waiting for the right time to 'gift' them to people. There will be more, oh yes, at 29p how could anyone pass up the awesome?

It's only 29p? I might buy it and see what is it all about. ( don't judge me )

chugen

always have one just in case of an emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom