• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out GalCiv II and I could only think of that FTL playtime image, I imagine this would be accurate to GalCiv's curve for me

iYnbjDYBJJJxv.png

chugen

someone said he missed it, just for this time you have another chance

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Rats -- MB-1E9731577FC81B23 - Taken by Martian

Nobody take this; leave it for woo and indeed hoo!

Hey thanks!

Bad Rats -- MB-1E9731577FC81B23 - Taken by Martian

Enjoy your lump of coal =)

sorry woo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Skyrim. Tomb Raider and BioShock have both been Dailies while Skyrim just a Flash Sale.

So, none of them?

Thanks dude! I feel like I owe you

First Crusader Kings and now this!

'Enjoy'! :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Which means Skyrim will be a daily where as Tomb Raider and Bioshock might not be on sale again.

Vote for anything but Skyrim.

No, indulge my impatience! :p

Edit: As an aside, a game being in a Flash Sale/Community's Choice poll doesn't necessarily mean it'll show up as a Daily, though in the case of Skyrim it's highly likely.

cicero

I love how Xenonauts is not even trying to go on sale. Not even a little bit.
yeah, I have been in the same boat with the same sentiments waiting on this one. Also getting tired of waiting for Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign and the DLC to show up on a daily/flash sale. I might see if there is a Dunder solution to my problem.

Some humble bundle leftovers:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

English Country Tune -- MB-DEC3CDACB08819CA - Taken by omg_mjd
Oil Rush -- MB-31FEE77BB3FDCB1F - Taken by XShagrath
Intrusion 2 -- MB-BBB19E067179478C - Taken by Karu

Karu

Also lookin for the Prison Architect discount, when it will be Daily, but may even then be too high for me and especially my Wallet... :-/ Will get it eventually some time though...

Zeknurn

No, indulge my impatience! :p

Edit: As an aside, a game being in a Flash Sale/Community's Choice poll doesn't necessarily mean it'll show up as a Daily, though in the case of Skyrim it's highly likely.

Indeed. By being a high profile Bethesda game it will no doubt be a daily. I'm sure if someone did the numbers it would show that Bethesda is the publisher doing the most sales.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also lookin for the Prison Architect discount, when it will be Daily, but may even then be too high for me and especially my Wallet... :-/ Will get it eventually some time though...

I'm tempted to snap up the Name in Game Edition solely because Steam considers the key DLC. Dunder was offering it for $28 at full price so hopefully the game sees (at least) a 30% discount to knock it below $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom