• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So, Bionic Commando 2009 is $2.49

I feel like I'm the only person who really liked this game - but goddamn I sure did. It's short, probably 5-6 hours long, but it's a damn fun game and the bionic arm works really well in a 3D environment.

I'll pimp this game till the day I die. Because no one else will.

Also, Bionic Commando Re-armed is $2.49 as well. You should all get that too.
I will, on the last day.

Oh, and to everyone who said Rayman Origins was worth it, you were right. Played the first 2 levels with my sister and I'm already in love with it, despite not having cared about those same levels when I tried them on Wii.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

tvz2h5u8r.jpg

drizzle

Axel Hertz
for people looking for something to play:

anodyne_release.1.wmv.jpg

Anodyne is on sale for $4.99 on Steam or $4.49 on the Humble Store.

It also has cards! :)

I love the game so far, really scratches that old school zelda itch

From what I researched of it, I already finished the "regular" part of the game.
All there's left now is some really obscure puzzles (from what I read, I'm not really sure on that) and crazy shennanigans.

All I know is that I played the game and didn't come into anything like that (as in, the things were not easy for me to find), I closed the game and didn't play any more of it.

However, those were good 5 hours.

Toki767

So...I'm just gonna leave this here. I know it's late at night in the US but maybe Europe would like a chance at stuff.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Closure -- MB-16561BF981F4F069
Cogs -- MB-B019667A6A3A16EE
Dear Esther -- MB-539813D2FCA776B5

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-5EE3CD4BB36606CE
Splice -- MB-C5DF1DC114D26268
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-2A7BF9B597F7269D
English Country Tune -- MB-DDD816C066D588C4
Dungeon Defenders Plus DLC -- MB-A2607FFF8FD43CA5
Shank 2 -- MB-5A2EAE6FB681B50B
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-0C34986DA894F603

Eufloria -- MB-1B5F559E18A9D31B
The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb -- MB-88917CA731F362AA
The Basement Collection -- MB-007156B41B09D905
Avadon The Black Fortress -- MB-F50366DCA4000AF4
Oil Rush -- MB-4C75805DCF00898B
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-A3147309C03AFDCB
Offspring Fling -- MB-0B82F72D4DD3722D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You got more entries there from TOM-TRA than most dictionaries.

Time for dictionary publishers to life their game. :p

You only own one Trackmania? What's wrong with you, man?

It's the only one that's gone on sale! I did just add Nations Forever, though.

Interesting....sucks that you cant buy the Zombie DLC separately though

Well, one way to look at it is that you don't need to own Train Sim to purchase Trains vs Zombies 2, and the "game" is at a budget price point, so there's little distinction.

jred2k

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pay Day -- MB-3D39967534B0532A

Also, is there anyone currently looking to put together a group for a Monaco 4-pack? I wouldn't mind getting in on one if there is.

shaowebb

So, Bionic Commando 2009 is $2.49

I feel like I'm the only person who really liked this game - but goddamn I sure did. It's short, probably 5-6 hours long, but it's a damn fun game and the bionic arm works really well in a 3D environment.

I'll pimp this game till the day I die. Because no one else will.

Also, Bionic Commando Re-armed is $2.49 as well. You should all get that too.

Played it, loved it, wrote a review of it on gaf breaking down how it was almost a major success. Even with the problems it had with collectibles, early stage design, and no backtracking to achievement hunt for exp points and levels it still had some of my most memorable and gen defining moments BY FAR. The Burac helicopter fight, the dual helicopter fight right before that, the gigantic machine I fought on top of, telling the final boss to shut the fuck up as a way to skip his dialogue and my GOD throwing cars and people and the museum fight where they just...kept..COMING!

Bionic Commando is still my top hoped for game to receive the polished sequel it needs. If they addressed the things that were wrong with the first one you'd have a GOTY contender in the sequel guaranteed. Its top moments were just that damned amazing.

Deitus

Is htis the last day for steam summer sale?

Sunday is the last day. This (Saturday for those who are in the later timezones) will be the last day of unique daily sales, and Sunday will have some sort of recap deal with a bunch of returning deals, and that will run until some point on the 22nd (not sure the exact time).

traveler

Not Wario
No, Toki, that's an amazing giveaway and I am qualified but I already have a ton on my plate from the sale and a couple more I plan to get by sale's end and would rather let someone who I know will have time to play them pick them up.

Modbot hates me. It does this every time I catch one of these giveaways as soon as it appears. Fuck you modbot. I hope you die in a server fire.

Isn't the last day of the sale usually a repeat of the bestsellers from the sale? I ask this because I have a few bucks left in my Steam wallet, but I haven't seen any interesting dailies for the past two days. (Most of the good stuff I already own). I'm hoping if the last day is repeats of the best sellers that Darks Souls will go on sale again. I wasn't really a fan of Demon's Souls, but with a few bucks left I'll give it a whirl if it goes back up on the last day.

Isn't the last day of the sale usually a repeat of the bestsellers from the sale? I ask this because I have a few bucks left in my Steam wallet, but I haven't seen any interesting dailies for the past two days. (Most of the good stuff I already own). I'm hoping if the last day is repeats of the best sellers that Darks Souls will go on sale again. I wasn't really a fan of Demon's Souls, but with a few bucks left I'll give it a whirl if it goes back up on the last day.

Yes, last day should be repeats.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
modbot is finished.

If anyone is giving away DYAD, just PM it directly to me. Don't worry about these other plebes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom