• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennah

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Clearly not BadRats -- MB-D152519D9D642B2C - Taken by Crimsonclaw111

It really isn't... OR IS IT

cicero

Anyone suggest any strategy games currently on sale?

http://store.steampowered.com/searc...order=ASC&category1=998&genre=Strategy&page=1

Galactic Civilizations II - $4.99

Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign - $6.79

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - WAIT FOR A DAILY DEAL

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - WAIT FOR A DAILY DEAL ON ALL CIV GAMES

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - WAIT FOR A DAILY DEAL ON ALL CIV GAMES

Better yet, wait until Amazon gets the Firaxis Bundle back in stock, it has Civ IV, XCOM, and Civ V for $20. Fantastic deal.

Medieval II: Total War™ Collection - $4.99

Rome: Total War™ Collection - $3.24

Works on Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

as well as on

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Civ V: Brave New World
FINAL FANTASY VII
Guncraft
Night at the Grindhouse
Company of Heroes 2
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
BioShock Infinite Season Pass
Endless Space Gold Edition
Pro Cycling Manager 2013
Leviathan Warships
Knights of Pen and Paper
The Asskickers
Sanctum 2
Remember Me
Wargame: Airland Battle
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

if anyone is curious.

I know a second after I decide to get Mortal Kombat with that voucher, it'll show up on a daily for a bigger discount.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait, who is the girl in JaseC's avatar?

And, because I have trouble remembering names unless I am given some kind of mnemonic device, could someone phonetically transcribe her name for me?

Prophane33

We are over in Jupiter- so yeah, the weather has been crummy. My wife wants to go see some museums or something.

As a lifelong Floridian, I've never really understood why we're called "The Sunshine State" due to having so little of it (then again, in the winter we do have nothing but sun).

traveler

Not Wario
Got up and saw Skyrim won, now I can finally get Dragonborn. What do you guys recommend as a starter 4x game?

I always hear good things about GalCiv 2 but it's only on sale for a min more so act fast if you want it. Can't say anything personally though.

Lol, just sold 2 RE6 cards for 0,28€ each.

Yeah, any game that has never been on a massive fire sale (<$5) or has never been in a humble bundle has about double the price for cards, makes sense, fewer people have the games and folks are willing to pay more for the cards. My Skyrim ones sold for double what all my indie games sold for.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ugh. Are you stalking her?

Yes.

Crga7oa.jpg

And by "yes", I mean "no".

I'm getting a fistful of good vibes from her.

I see what you did there. But, no, I don't save every piece of media I come across. I just make avatars.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Daily deal:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

XID: 787059640

cicero

GreenManGaming and Amazon have been pretty disappointing this sale. I sure hope this doesn't signal a general downwards trend to third party retailer deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom