• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You know what time it is

computer-fire.jpg

krpiper

Terrible deal for FM2013, it was 75% not too long ago.

I was gunna buy my friend a copy for $9.99....

Ive put 350+ hours in it :/

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Any way to see what games have been given the most? Would be interesting.

Same as yesterday -- Hotline Miami, FTL, Nightsky, Aquaria, Dear Esther, Anomaly, McPixel, Crayon Physics, English Country Tune -- with the quid pro quo that Bad Rats would probably make the list but most of its entries are market as Mystery Game or whatever.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
With correct discounts

lJDYhe5.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Missed out on Don't Starve the first time it came around, so I picked it up on the flash sale. Really excited to get into it after I get through at least the first play through of Rogue Legacy!

Really been enjoying these types of games lately.

Tik-Tok

Has anyone tried Wizorb? I'm going to buy it because it's like 75 cents or something but I was wondering what other peoples take on it is.

Nymphae

Banned
Nice, will have to buy Mark of the Ninja at that price! And I don't know if I can not grab Alan Wake for 2.99, been wanting to try that.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I developed a text-based RPG in C++ in high school that could be completed in 15 minutes. I am a developer on GAF.
I created a few games in Klik 'n' Play, am I a developer too?

I used stock assets, and stole some Jazz Jackrabbit sprites too. Ain't no time
nor skills
to create my own stuff, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom