• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

haikira

OcArfAr.jpg

These aren't the actual deals. It sometimes takes a minute, for the % off to be correct on the games.

Here are the actual deals.

untitled-1spxub.jpg

traveler

Not Wario
Mark of the Ninja is the best of this bunch. Buy it if you haven't picked it up yet for the best pure stealth game in years. (Last endorsement was for Don't Starve; guess Klei is really hitting it out of the park)

gabbo

DMC was one of two games I had hoped for a big drop on, but that's not low enough for me. Unless this is one of the 'the prices aren't right' times.

nexen

Has anyone tried Wizorb? I'm going to buy it because it's like 75 cents or something but I was wondering what other peoples take on it is.

It is a decent arkanoid style game with jrpg graphics. For $.75 if you like breakout/arkanoid, go for it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
what the shit is up with these fucking prices my fucking god this is pathetic im gonna go punch my dick through a wall

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Says DMC is 33% off, but when I search for it its 50% off. I'm betting a lot of the sales prices haven't kicked in yet.

More importantly, DMC4 is finally 75% off.

Yoritomo

I created a few games in Klik 'n' Play, am I a developer too?

I used stock assets, and stole some Jazz Jackrabbit sprites too. Ain't no time
nor skills
to create my own stuff, man.

I created a 2.5d platformer similar to I bleed pixels using C++, DirectX 9, megaman sprites and .csv tile layouts for levels!

Colin.

Skyrim, 40% off a game over a year and a half old. Why would anyone vote for that? For anyone in the UK, you can get physical copies for £15 at both Game and Amazon. Maybe even cheaper with Flubit.

Darkroronoa

Has anyone tried Wizorb? I'm going to buy it because it's like 75 cents or something but I was wondering what other peoples take on it is.

Its a nice little game like arkanoid with some extras like spells and you can buy a few upgrades instead of grab power ups.If you like this type of games you will have some fun but its nothing special.

gabbo

I'll trade it to you for something or just give it to you for free, if there isn't something of equal value on the store.

Genji

Missed SS2 the first time around because my lazy butt couldn't wake up in time. Nice to see it on sale again so soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom