• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Saoirse Ronan
Sear
pan-test-sear-425.jpg

shh
shh.jpg

row
images

nan
images

I cannot handle how hilarious this is.

Aru

I should have bought DmC when it was on sale for around 15 € the week of its release.
It hasn't gone cheaper since then :(

rockx4

Just noticed I have Civ V, not sure from where maybe it was gifted and I forgot. I tried Civ IV before and had a hard time getting in to it. Should I upgrade my Civ V to gold or get Sins? Looks like it'll be the same price either way unless the gold upgrade will be cheaper if Civ V wins the community vote.

Nothing I am interested in today. Maybe the flash sales will have something later. I am still tempted at Dishonored from yesterday though.

Mordeccai

I'm so close to just buying Rogue Legacy without a flash/daily further discount and saying fuck it, and closing out my tab at the Steam bar.

My bank account is so damn sad. And I only bought 25 bucks worth of games this sale too >.>

Deitus

DmC is still way too expensive. I was hoping it would go down enough in the summer sale, but I guess I'll have to wait for the winter sale.

Every EA game being 70% instead of 75% off must be EA's subtle way of giving the finger to Steam.

(Not sure who owns the rights to KOTOR 2 though, which was 66% off (was 75% before). EA because they own Bioware, or Disney because they own LucasArts?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom