• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Again, depends what you mean by "worth it." OMD1 is a great game (and its DLC add a lot to it) and the reason people were so excited for OMD2 to come out.

Would you say the content is similar, e.g Orcs Must Die 2 renders Orcs must Die 1 worthless due to gameplay advancements and other new content.

Or do you think otherwise in your opinion.

I think I'm leaning towards getting the whole pack then.

Crayons

Banned
Well, I'm back home from class, and due to a few embarrassing mistakes I made, my knees are skinned to hell.

The SalsaShark curse.

Tellaerin

I love how modders completely and unnecessarily sex up female character models.

Oblivion and Hl2 mods are the worst.

It's nice for the people who want that. (And obviously there are people who do, or you wouldn't see so many mods like that.) Tweaking a game to suit your preferences is the whole point of modding, whether it's changing the aesthetics or the gameplay. And there's always the option to make your own mods if you don't like what's already out there - that's how a lot of modders got their start.

All that said, that Anna Navarre model is not what I'd call "sexy".

Razorskin

----- ------
So I'm pretty new to PC gaming. Currently trying to have it substitute for my 360 (which is broken).

Is there a thread out there that helps with using the 360 controller for games like Dark Souls and The Witcher 2? Or is it really straight-forward? I've got a wired 360 controller and a wireless 360 controller (but no wireless receiver USB).

It's a on a game by game basis as to whether your 360 controller will work. As far as The Witcher 2 and Dark Souls are concerned, they will play fine without tinkering with anything, plug and play.

Curious... How does a few embarrassing mistakes lead to skinned knees?

vodka-01.jpg

Holy hell The Secret World is 40 gigs??
It has really nice textures!

Crayons

Banned
Got knocked to the ground when you called your teacher a cunt again?

No. Two guys in my class were talking about the ending to Bishock infinite out loud and started spewing spoilers everywhere, so I went LA LA LA LA LA, covered my ears and attempted to leave campus. One guy followed me and started screaming all the spoilers for Bioshock Infinite. I ran, but because my shoes were untied (I don't know how to tie them), I fell on the hard cement just like they do on the cartoons. I got up, gave him the finger and continued to walk to the bus stop with my knees spewing blood all over the place. He was like "Dude, your knees! But I was too annoyed to stop. I walked to the bus stop, got on the bus, and everyone starred at me because there was blood everywhere.

Socreges

Banned
When I hooked up my Xbox 360 controller Windows (7) installed the drivers automatically. Most games are setup for controller already, and for the ones that aren't, I use Xpadder.

It's a on a game by game basis as to whether your 360 controller will work. As far as The Witcher 2 and Dark Souls are concerned, they will play fine without tinkering with anything, plug and play.
Sweet

Thanks for all the replies

BadAss2961

No. Two guys in my class were talking about the ending to Bishock infinite out loud and started spewing spoilers everywhere, so I went LA LA LA LA LA, covered my ears and attempted to leave campus. One guy followed me and started screaming all the spoilers for Bioshock Infinite. I ran, but because my shoes were untied (I don't know how to tie them), I fell on the hard cement just like they do on the cartoons. I got up, gave him the finger and continued to walk to the bus stop with my knees spewing blood all over the place. He was like "Dude, your knees! But I was too annoyed to stop. I walked to the bus stop, got on the bus, and everyone starred at me because there was blood everywhere.
Why am I laughing so much?

stufte

The nerdiest of injuries. :D

wahjah infinite

o_O
how do you read it anyway? (ASCII?)

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_to_Text.asp

Ja

Why didn't you turn around and punch him?

And kept punching him until he stopped talking?

masterkajo

Holy...

But to be fair, it was worth it! Bioshock Infinite has an awesome story and you should under no circumstences be robbed of enjoying it yourself. Well done!

DukeBobby

tumblr_m1qsue8xIW1qc97id.gif

Volotaire

woah, that's dedication right there

Wok

Hum. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom