• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If you are in a foreign market and want to buy something from the US, pm me and I will help you out. Always up for helping out a fellow gaffer.

tarheel91

There are a lot of sites that watch for steam sales, but are there any that look at a multitude of sites and alert you to historically low prices?

smr00

Banned
Anyone here need any of the summer cards to craft a badge? I have a Skyrim, Kerbal, Torchlight, Dead Island and Football Manager i have absolutely 0 use for and would rather help someone craft a badge than sell it them for 10 cents.

Anyone here need any of the summer cards to craft a badge? I have a Skyrim, Kerbal, Torchlight, Dead Island and Football Manager i have absolutely 0 use for and would rather help someone craft a badge than sell it them for 10 cents.
I would like it :)
steam name is my GAF name

Edwardo

So far i've bought:

The Witcher 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Reus
Scribblenauhts Unlimited
Mark of the Ninja
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
System Shock 2
Castle Crashers

Not to bad

masterkajo

Ha I only have 4 so far: Bioshock, Dead Island, Kerbal and Prison Architect. Would love to get any you don't need and I am still missing.

Volotaire

Anyone from here willing to purchase for me the Orcs Must Die Franchise Pack (1+2) as its cheaper significantly in the USA? I will be willing to Pay by payal .

My card rate has dropped dramatically, now I get one maybe every one hour in a game. :(

Is Sleeping Dogs any good? What would it be good to compare it to that would make me believe I would enjoy the hell out of it?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Skyrim Legendary Edition is now 23.99€ with a discount of 40%. What are the chances of it going lower than that?

During this sale? 0%. The discount you see is the discount.

Volotaire

Skyrim Legendary Edition is now 23.99€ with a discount of 40%. What are the chances of it going lower than that?

ibpbCjNo35I8zV.gif

ilnRBXa3tuIwI.gif

Cth

Heh, always miss out on the MotN giveaways when I go to another window.

/goes to another window
//that didn't work? Crap.

Ashour

I would also appreciate your help. I'm interested in Skyrim, torchlight or dead Island.

I appreciate one to leave room for other gafers.

Salsa

I own Rising Storm since release and havent even properly played it yet. Am I missing out? did it keep the RO2 community alive cause it was pretty bleh last time I checked

cicero

No. Two guys in my class were talking about the ending to Bishock infinite out loud and started spewing spoilers everywhere, so I went LA LA LA LA LA, covered my ears and attempted to leave campus. One guy followed me and started screaming all the spoilers for Bioshock Infinite. I ran, but because my shoes were untied (I don't know how to tie them), I fell on the hard cement just like they do on the cartoons. I got up, gave him the finger and continued to walk to the bus stop with my knees spewing blood all over the place. He was like "Dude, your knees! But I was too annoyed to stop. I walked to the bus stop, got on the bus, and everyone starred at me because there was blood everywhere.
oh the trials and tribulations of Junior High School.

H3xum

I wonder if Call of Juarez Gunslinger will get Cards =\

It was a day 1 daily and there still aren't any, so I'm guessing not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom