• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Well since the post was so successful, AGAIN! Now celebrated with a sale specific avatar, although no one will realize its Toma posting now!

I know you guys had enough Reus talk by now, but I feel obligated to inform you that someone just pointed out to me that EU gaffers can grab the game cheaper from Humblestore for 5$ = 3,80€ during the next 20 hours:
poWt9Kq.png
http://www.reusgame.com/buy/

nexen

Well since the post was so successful, AGAIN! Now celebrated with a sale specific avatar, although no one will realize its Toma posting now!

I know you guys had enough Reus talk by now, but I feel obligated to inform you that someone just pointed out to me that EU gaffers can grab the game cheaper from Humblestore for 5$ = 3,80€ during the next 20 hours:

http://www.reusgame.com/buy/

Did you work on this game or something?

Darkroronoa

I realised that all assassins creed were on sale so i got asscreed 2 for 2.5,did i do well or i should had bought revelations?
Revelations is 3.7,is it worth it?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Toma just really enjoys some games. I remember the one year he must of gifted 30+ copies of CivCity Rome to people in the steam thread.

No regrets, and yep it was 34 gifts for the super fun play talk we had in the Citybuilder thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417484

Wow, Toma changed from SpaceChem to Reus. Mark the date!

I'll change it back eventually :p Was just something I quickly cropped out for this sale.

Wok

Well, I've never known and I simply can't. It's beyond me.
If someone was trying to spoil your video game, would you not do the same thing?

I would just act as if I do not care, and the guy would stop spoiling the game because it is not fun anymore. I would certainly not run crazily and hurt myself, or worse.

RetroMG

Thank you RetroGamer42!
Just so I understand how this works, if I try to register a product key of a game I already own, it won't use it up, right?

So I can gift this to someone who doesn't own it.

I would not register the key. I shouldn't use it, but I have seen it happen. I had a copy of Oil Rush I was planning to gift get used this way.

kurahador

Got 10 bucks thx to cards and tf2 items, which should I spend on steamgaf?
-Reus
-Dust Elysian Tales
-Dota 2 Defense Grid announcer

or wait for dailies on:
-Dragon Lair -- been wanting to play this...I love/hate Space Ace.
-Sang Froid
-Kenshi

Got 10 bucks thx to cards and tf2 items, which should I spend on steamgaf?
-Reus
-Dust Elysian Tales
-Dota 2 Defense Grid announcer

or wait for dailies on:
-Dragon Lair -- been wanting to play this...I love/hate Space Ace.
-Sang Froid
-Kenshi

I can vouch for Dust, but Reus is getting a ton of hype around these parts.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guys I'm gonna get RIPD whenever it goes on sale. Forgive me.

I could see myself picking this up on a daily deal or something at 75% off down the road.

sprinkles

Finished Dust: An Elysian Tail. Took me to a joyful ride, but I should have played on hard instead of normal. Loved the humor and the characters. And while I liked the darker sides of the story the ending
took me a little by surprise. How easily Dust was influenced by the Moonblood and never even tried listening to his old friend and turned on his people. Left a little bit of bitter aftertaste. But maybe it was intended, so all's fine by me.

Duo014

Jeez have a lot of games the gf doesn't want.
The games i have; Little Inferno, Dream Pinball 3D, Disciples III: Resurrection, Insecticide, Tropico Trilogy, Imperium Romanum: Gold Edition, SpaceChem, Thomas Was Alone

If anywone wants to trade or so just pm me with something (reus, kerbal, unreal pack, terrario, anything,...)
I'm even willing to pay with paypal.
I would have bought all these games (reus, kerbal, unreal pack, terraria) on steam, but i'm travelling and i couldn't even with a full wallet :( .
So if anyone wants to pm me just do it. In a couple of days i will have the paypal moneyz.

That's how these Mark of the Ninja cards are working too. Now I'm installing Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer...9GB, ick.

Play it, one of my favorite multiplayer games. Playing on a realism server is incredibly tense, and wading through/running from artillery strikes never gets old. I need to play far more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom