• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Chivalry or CS:GO?

considering that:

1) I barely played CS, a few matches of CS:Source
2) I played Chivalry and someone said the skill ceiling is slow, seems that way but I also enjoy that witthout being very good I could kill quite fine. Matches are pure madness but it can be a bit boring since there dosn't seem to had much strategy (or people playing don't care about strategy).

Chivalry is a amazing game, does take a while to actually get it, youtube helps.
Basically all weapon classes have a optimized way of using it, using left/right click and the wheel to the best of its use.

else can be a noob, be a archer/men at arms and swing your butterfly knife around... so many of them.

Is controller support half assed in CSGO? I prefer playing on my plasma but I'm assuming I would get my ass handed to me by the keyboard/mouse guys if I play with 360 controller.

RedSwirl

I need to be clear on this again: When is the actual last day? What is the actual hour at which deals end?

Edit: I think it's Monday at 1pm EST.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
so if I enjoy roguelikes like Dungeons of Dredmor, I'll enjoy the Pit, right? Or should I just keep playing dredmor?

Chances of you enjoying The Pit too are high, yeah. I'd grab it, since these two still feel quite different and offer different settings.

No Love

Banned
Hmm, debating on whether or not to get Sonic Racing Transformed... It seems like there isn't much left of an online community though.

There's tons of people playing it. Buy it, it's superb.

Also, I have 1 copy left from when I bought a 4 pack if someone wants it. $5.

DOA

Good luck on Monaco, Dunderhassan has it almost $2 cheaper when you account for fees.

Someone who can't take gifts really shouldn't try hosting 4 packs.

for now i'm pretty close to a 90% of selling the other games, so it is successful :)

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
yay, new topic with a gazillion pages already

never change guys <3

I posted this a few days ago and it either got lost in the flood or no one wanted it o.o posting again ~

thanks Koeta :)

btw, I just finished Chivalry's basic training, and I can't find the words to explain how I felt, the controls seem clunky and hard to get used to, but I don't know why this feels so funny

Sibylus

Banned
Market chugging harder than even the most gag-reflex challenged party goer. Might be a twenty minute wait for my cards to go up, lol.

mrgone

Look up the Phil Fish tweets. I think he is converted.

Phil Fish before:
“Fez is a console game, not a PC game,” he states, emphatically. “It’s made to be played with a controller, on a couch, on a Saturday morning. To me, that matters; that’s part of the medium.” I get so many comments shouting at me that I’m an idiot for not making a PC version. ‘You’d make so much more money! Can’t you see? Meatboy sold more on Steam!’ Good for them. But this matters more to me than sales or revenue. It’s a console game on a console. End of story.”

Phil Fish after:
BPJ5TKOCMAEUih5.jpg:large

VandalD

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-744890598FCC31CB - Taken by Deadbeat
Hotline Miami -- MB-44B3F8A423C27915 - Taken by UncleBiz
Capsized -- MB-700AACF034C103FB - Taken by BorntoPlay

Found some extra keys I had from Humble Bundle 8. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom