• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a go on Euro Truck Simulator 2, obeying the laws of the road, signalling etc.

Got to my destination, stopped and indicated to turn into the depot.......a car which was about to drive past stopped and flashed its lights at me for me to drive in! Wasn't expecting that!

If you were anywhere in south-east England, that's highly unrealistic...

And with Prison Architect purchased, my first Steam Summer Sale is complete! What an awesome first sale.

What I got:
Prison Architect
BLEED
The Binding Of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
Pid
Rainbow Six 3: Gold
Mount and Blade: Warband
Gunpoint
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Puddle
Cargo Commander
Incredipede
Garry's Mod
Bastion

So when does the Fall Sale start?

If you want to play a game that isn't buggy I'd suggest waiting until the release, when it will also be cheaper.

who knows how long that will be though and introversion is obviously savvy enough to know it's better to start selling high and lower your price over time than to come out low and raise it at launch. Anyway, I bought it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
And now I've bought Civ V Gold Edition and Baldur's Gate. I should really stop myself at some point...

No, this is not the place for that sort of talk.. This is a steam sale thread, this is the thread that we refinance our homes, or let the fridge go empty for a month.. Don't bring that talk here.. ;p

And with Prison Architect purchased, my first Steam Summer Sale is complete! What an awesome first sale.

What I got:
Prison Architect
BLEED
Pid
Gunpoint
Puddle
Cargo Commander
Incredipede
Garry's Mod
Bastion

I don't remember there being a fall sale, more like Halloween one.

garath

Bought star forge. Couldn't help myself. The concept is so cool. I've seen some videos and it looks worth my 10 bucks.

Hope I'm not too disappointed.

Eternia

What I got:
Prison Architect
BLEED
Pid
Gunpoint
Puddle
Cargo Commander
Incredipede
Garry's Mod
Bastion

There's often a sale in November, usually close to Black Friday. As as mentioned above, there will be a smaller Halloween-themed sale in late October.

Rafy

Any interest in a Sonic Racing 4-Pack? I can host. Looking to keep two copies.

Edit: And that's why you check the thread first. Two guys on the last page, message me if you're still interested.

interested in racing transformed four pack too

EDIT:
Ok, we got ourselves a 4pack for Sonic Racing.

-Anilusion
-ChesterCharm
-rjc571
-Morgan Freeman

Who wants the honor of buying it :p?
If you still have a spot I want in, it's transformed right?

derExperte

I don't know if I want to buy Assassin's Creed Revelations.

What to do? Decisions, decisions. :(

What if you get a sudden craving for some AssCreed in the near future but missed the deal? Could you look in the mirror and forgive yourself? I wouldn't be able to.

Exeunt

I guess it was all right to pick up the Star Wars games I wanted through the May the 4th deal after all. It's a shame that games that apparently used to go for 75% off don't seem to be going down that much anymore. Speaking of which...

There's often a sale in November, usually close to Black Friday. As as mentioned above, there will be a smaller Halloween-themed sale in late October.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines would fit in a Halloween-themed sale, right Activision?

...Activision?

I don't know if I want to buy Assassin's Creed Revelations.

What to do? Decisions, decisions. :(

Had the same dilemma but passed; only AC game I was ever interested in was AC3 due to the setting, but it was pretty hard to get in to and I didn't even pay for it. I'm vaguely tempted to pick it up on PC just because of the frame rate and resolution, but not for $23.

kanuuna

So is any of the Skyrim DLC worth it? I'm sort of getting back into it, but even at 10€ a piece, the two sets of storybased DLC don't really impress me looking from afar.

maneil99

Yikes. Been hearing stuff like this but I still want to buy this game. It's supposed to go up in price once it's released.

It'll be 40$ at launch so you might save a decent amount, however you will not get much if any enjoyment out if at the moment

What I got:
Prison Architect
BLEED
Pid
Gunpoint
Puddle
Cargo Commander
Incredipede
Garry's Mod
Bastion

Closest thing would be an autumn sale.

Is the tomorrow the last day of new deals, recap on Monday the 22nd?
No recap on Monday. It ends 10am pst on Monday.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
What if you get a sudden craving for some AssCreed in the near future but missed the deal? Could you look in the mirror and forgive yourself? I wouldn't be able to.

There is a simple solution for this.

Wait for someone to gift me the game.

C'mon Gaf! Do you magic.

And now wait.

tumblr_mirt2jX7cE1ribnwko1_500.gif

:lol

Guys, is this new? Looks like the Xbox One controller is going to use AA batteries after all.

More comfortable

- Grips and contours have been designed to fit a wider range of hand sizes comfortably.
- Batteries fit inside the controller body, allowing your hands more room to naturally grip the controller.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/wireless-controller

Hope Valve announces that PC controller they are supposedly working on soon.

Deadbeat

Banned
I was cutting my lawn and the lawn mower shot out the spark plug and just about hit my leg. I dont know what this has to do about gaming, I just thought I would post that here.

Looks like some of my cards finally hit the market and sold. Valve servers starting to breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom