• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I'm kind of disappointed in Valve that they list CS:GO as having partial controller support when clearly it doesn't work. Well, I suppose it is partial in the sense that you can do everything but move and aim with the controller.

And before anyone gives a smart ass M+KB IS BETTER statement, I know, believe me. But my 12 year-old nephew was over and he wanted to just play against bots on the TV - not PWN N00BS MLG STYLE LOL!!11!!ONE!@ELEVEN!!!

So yeah, kind of disappointed.
Maybe the modern rite of passage to manhood for your 12 year-old nephew should be to be forced to use the superior keyboard+mouse setup.

Guys this Euro Truck Simulator is freaking awesome. I've tried all the old 18th Wheeler games but this blows it out the water man. Is there a chance for it to come back as flash/daily as part of the round up to tommorow ?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Guys this Euro Truck Simulator is freaking awesome. I've tried all the old 18th Wheeler games but this blows it out the water man. Is there a chance for it to come back as flash/daily as part of the round up to tommorow ?

Hit up Dunder, he has it for $4.

Koroviev

Eep, looks like it's time to relocate some games from the SSD to the HDD. At least I can keep all the indies in one place.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Eep, looks like it's time to relocate some games from the SSD to the HDD. At least I can keep all the indies in one place.

Yes, let's keep all games that don't require any loading because they're all very simple on the fastest loading part of my computer.

That makes sense, right?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I was cutting my lawn and the lawn mower shot out the spark plug and just about hit my leg. I dont know what this has to do about gaming, I just thought I would post that here.

Looks like some of my cards finally hit the market and sold. Valve servers starting to breathe.
If your leg came off it would have been Chivalry related.

Lingitiz

How's Sword of the Stars: The Pit? I've watched a couple of twitch streams on it but not enough to discern it's quality. What about the Zeno Clash games?

xDEKOIx

Anyone have an extra copy of Sonic Racing Transformed? I have Monaco, Natural Selection 2, Witcher 2, Eador, Rising Storm and Endless Space up for offer.
As always I'll hook you up with an extra indie game~

Sendou

Just finished The Swapper and wow. Can't recommend this one enough. One of the best (or the best even) games I have played this year. They nailed everything from atmosphere to puzzles.

Cheddahz

Banned
I find it quite dumb that if you don't have a penny for a card, you have to add five dollars to your Steam wallet, why couldn't they just do it like when you use both your Steam wallet and Paypal/Card to pay for a game?

Rafy

thanks to Koroviev, I got sonic racing transformed for 3.50 euros thanks to the 4pack.
amazing dude to deal with.

alien breed decent
far cry 3
fez
FTL
Oil Rush
Strike Suit Zero
System Shock 2
The Walking Dead
Worms Revolution
Zen Bound 2

all together around $33 as some of those I won from giveaways. I think this should hold me off until the winter sale

I find it quite dumb that if you don't have a penny for a card, you have to add five dollars to your Steam wallet, why couldn't they just do it like when you use both your Steam wallet and Paypal/Card to pay for a game?

It's to prevent fraud since other users are involved. You have to add money from a trusted source or wait a week afterwards before you can use the market, so if fraud/chargebacks occur, there's less chance for other uses to be impacted.

theytookourjobz

???

If that is a roguelike, then Super Mario Bros. and most of the NES and pre-NES games are too.

Uh. Levels are random, drops are random, nothing carries over run to run, and death is permanent. Maybe I'm misusing the word roguelike but I thought those were the necessary characteristics.

Copenap

Mount & Blade Warband is fucking awesome. What was most surprising to me is how beginner friendly it is. I didn't need to look up anything on the internet and everything is pretty intuitive.

There I am, after completing a couple of quest, joining the King of the Nords in his war with my 20 sellswords trying to make a name (and most importantly some coin).

Koroviev

Is it possible to buy a 4-pack if you already have the game? I recall that being an issue in the past.

Edit: Yep, it's still an issue. Bummer.

If my sister is interested in Sonic Racing, I might be able to host another 4-pack. Let me know if you would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom