• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You need a friend who also likes Indie Gala, and also it's a CHANCE that you'll win, it's not a sure thing.

For a bad game.

Grrreat.
I just made a dummy account. They give away stuff alot with the same restrictions.

You can re-enter. It took me about 5 tries to win.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I just made a dummy account. They give away stuff alot with the same restrictions.

You can re-enter. It took me about 5 tries to win.

I have like 3 fake accounts.

I got one, then I clicked "redeem coupon", it said "coupon redeemed!" and didn't give me any keys.

Now it sayas "that coupon was already redeemed"
what?

Wok

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

DocClock -- MB-F9404957C4FD6CF2 - Taken by Leon Belmont

Indiegala "free" game.

Koroviev

Anybody have a link to the steam game mover? Can't seem to find it.

Gentlemen, it is that time....that time where we step back, realize we haven't played the games we installed during the last Steam sale, shrug, and make room for the new Steam games that we won't play before the next sale.

Ezra2680

Gentlemen, it is that time....that time where we step back, realize we haven't played the games we installed during the last Steam sale, shrug, and make room for the new Steam games that we won't play before the next sale.

Its just that I keep all of my games installed and ready to go all the time, so I'm starting to run out of room on my main drive.

DarkFlow

Banned
Trying to buy cheap summer sale cards is like a game of wack a mole right now. "oh look, one for $.13! Damn it, sold already" I think I miss out because i have to keep clicking agree. :/

Considering breaking out the credit card to get some last minute deals before its too late and I regret not getting more. Potentially regretting using said credit card is also a possibility.

At the moment Chivalry really has my eye, but I don't have many friends who play PC games, let alone online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom