• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment Chivalry really has my eye, but I don't have many friends who play PC games, let alone online.

I was in the same boat for friends that play PC games but I went ahead and bought Chivalry anyways. I joined the GAF group but haven't played online yet. Point being there's quite a few of us playing it. New friends!

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned [I've not been ITT much today] but all game store pages are counting down to the end of the Sale now. As I type this it is showing 42 and a half hours or so left.

What a boring badge
7lHEDZz.png

I only crafted it because none of my card drops were dupes.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
So Strike Suit is pretty fun aside from the gamepad stick bindings. I'll have to change those later.

Yep. They're a blight on an otherwise great game. I still love it, though. After about 10 minutes of playing, I don't really notice them. It's just hard to switch from a game with standard controls to their backwards setup.

DukeBobby

It's going to take GTA V to knock Rogue Legacy out of my Top 5.

Kentucky Route Zero and The Swapper have knocked Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Gunpoint out of my top 5.

My top 3 (The Last of Us, Metro: Last Light, and Bioshock Infinite) is unlikely to change until GTA V and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies come out.

Sianos

Attacks being on the mouse wheel in Chivalry is completely destroying me. :U

Any popular alternative keybinds I could try?

Nabs

You C mashers are missing out. There's a lot more to Chivalry than screaming.

I have, it's made me very intrigued :)

Why are today's deals only 24 hours instead of 48? o_O

The homepage always shows a 24 hour timer. Each deal still lasts 48 hours.

MutFox

Banned
For another couple hours, Strike Suit Zero is on sale with all the DLC for $5.99.
Tempted, but not sure if this game is worth my time...

Is the game worth it guys?

What other space combat games could it be compared to?
Star Fox, Freespace 2?

antitrop

Kentucky Route Zero and The Swapper have knocked Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Gunpoint out of my top 5.

My top 3 (The Last of Us, Metro: Last Light, and Bioshock Infinite) is unlikely to change until GTA V and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies come out.
When GTA 5 comes out, Gunslinger will move to #5.

Cth

How is KR0 anyways?

I barely know anything about it outside of the screenshots.. The art style looks awesome. I plan on getting a copy at the end of the sale, but any info/impressions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Volotaire

Considering breaking out the credit card to get some last minute deals before its too late and I regret not getting more. Potentially regretting using said credit card is also a possibility.

At the moment Chivalry really has my eye, but I don't have many friends who play PC games, let alone online.

Go for it now, plenty of peeps playing online, without friends is still tons of fun, there is a los a neogaf server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom