• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

So far, what pricing errors have there been? I'm talking about the excessive ones like 90% off or something.

Legend

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack -- MB-B92CEDA26F115BB9 - Taken by Wake

Nymphae

Banned
So I picked up System Shock 2 & Van Helsing today. Pleasantly surprised with Van Helsing so far, I'm enjoying the dialogue and the overall aesthetic quite a bit. I hope Batman wins the next vote, please vote for that if you don't give a shit about this batch.

I've now made enough selling cards to buy Proteus and Kairo. :)

This week has made me a huge fan of Steam. And a friend might be selling me his Alienware x51 (the i3 version) for $250. Now I might actually be able to play all the games i've been buying!

DukeBobby

How is KR0 anyways?

I barely know anything about it outside of the screenshots.. The art style looks awesome. I plan on getting a copy at the end of the sale, but any info/impressions would be appreciated. Thanks!

It's a point and click adventure game but without any puzzles. The game is all about atmosphere.

That may sound like a bad thing, but trust me, it isn't. It's incredibly surreal and ethereal, even poetic at times. It's as if David Lynch made an indie game. The visuals, sound, and writing are all superb and really make the game unique and unforgettable.

The term 'experience' gets thrown around (often negatively) a lot these days, but that is how I would describe it. The game is not for everybody, and I can imagine a lot of people hating it. But go into it with an open mind, and it might just resonate with you. The first two acts are out now, but the other 3 haven't been released yet. There was nearly a 6 month gap between the two, so unfortunately it could be a while until the rest of it is released.

Cth

It's a point and click adventure game but without any puzzles. The game is all about atmosphere.

That may sound like a bad thing, but trust me, it isn't. It's incredibly surreal and ethereal, even poetic at times. It's as if David Lynch made an indie game. The visuals, sound, and writing are all superb and really make the game unique and unforgettable.

The term 'experience' gets thrown around (often negatively) a lot these days, but that is how I would describe it. The game is not for everybody, and I can imagine a lot of people hating it. But go into it with an open mind, and it might just resonate with you. The first two acts are out now, but the other 3 haven't been released yet. There was nearly a 6 month gap between the two, so unfortunately it could be a while until the rest of it is released.
Thanks! I think I recall hearing about the episode wait.. Appreciate the info!

So my brother couldn't play Arkham City because he didn't had his GFWL profile on his new hard drive. GWFL refused to work.

It took me 30 minutes to get his profile from his old hard drive and get it on the new one. Really fun.

Grief.exe

So my brother couldn't play Arkham City because he didn't had his GFWL profile on his new hard drive. GWFL refused to work.

It took me 30 minutes to get his profile from his old hard drive and get it on the new one. Really fun.

Should have just waited a couple weeks. Hopefully GFWL and Securom is getting removed.

Judging by the amount of updates and the new betas they added the other day, has to be soon.

It's a really well thought out and seamless digital platform. The constant love MS has shown it over the years is really admirable. The number 1 priority was maintaining the sanctity of achievements, which is hilarious because some GFWL games allow you to unlock them with console commands.

Should have just waited a couple weeks. Hopefully GFWL and Securom is getting removed.

Judging by the amount of updates and the new betas they added the other day, has to be soon.

I know right? But I can't actually tell him "Hey, I know you just bought this new game but you should wait a few weeks (and I have no idea how many) before playing it".

Arkham City PC is a great game, but in many ways it's a terrible product.

Ruze789

Really on the fence about Chivalry, it looks pretty slick but my brother in law said he's got both Chivalry and War of Roses and said he prefers WoR by a mile.

Early evening repost of this, I hope you don't mind.

Danmaku Unlimited 2 is on Greenlight.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160831164

VOTE VOTE VOTE.

430B02A8E3CE0C5AB8DE3C7F82B5DFBF5F336C4E

81C113F7DF49ED9ED900FB3C93409170CF9EE50B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom