• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Just finished doing a few quick jobs, who would have thought delivering cargo would be so much fun? I'm still waiting for Scotty Doesn't Know to pop onto one of the European radio stations I've been listening to.

I wonder if there are any good mods for it.

what controls are you using?
I'm still looking for a profile that fits me best.

Zeknurn

I wonder if the reason they removed Skyrim from the daily deal showcase is because they had to remove the art showing the Prison Architect postcard because maybe Introversion decided not to want to put on a sale?

Hopefully my theory is wrong.

Deitus

I wonder if the reason they removed Skyrim from the daily deal showcase is because they had to remove the art showing the Prison Architect postcard because maybe Introversion decided not to want to put on a sale?

Wouldn't it be easier to just remove or cover up the postcard for Prison Architect then? I think it would be far too late for them to pull out of the Steam sale now anyway.

wizard

Banned

I don't know how true it is, but the creators of Expeditions Conquistador stated that they have no control over the sales.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I haven't played the game yet, but watching the tutorial for SpaceChem just reminds me of Digital Logic class.

MrKaepora

Mark of the Ninja continues to be fun as hell. I'm a bit stuck though. I need to chase down Karajan, but there's a laser in the way and I can't find the switch to disable it or bypass it. Even tried backtracking, I don't see how I can advance. Screen:
Use:
the body of one of the guards to disable it

NZNova

Wow, Receiver is actually pretty cool. Went in blind and pleasantly surprised. Really loving some of these indie games lately...

masterkajo

Someone from the US available right now that will help me with gifting? I can't get in touch with any gifter from the OP. Guess they are all sleeping (during a steam sale?).

Martian

Its still a daily if you search for it

Also why would they remove skyrim if Prison architect doesn't go on sale anymore. Valve has no reason to pull Skyrim, its one of the big money makers

liezryou

Someone from the US available right now that will help me with gifting? I can't get in touch with any gifter from the OP. Guess they are all sleeping (during a steam sale?).

Yes, message me on steam. Also OMFG i missed a flash sale on new vegas while i was asleep :(. I needed to buy 2 copies to gift to friends :(.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Wait ... how did this F1 thing win the poll

I was all prepared for more Knicks jokes and shit.

Fuckin' Steam community.

ht01

Finally loaded up Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - although it's only 33% off now ($10.04) - I highly recommend it if you want a quick and fun sniper AND run and gun experience (I'm sure it will be a daily if it already hasn't been). You can play it both styles pretty easily...and the machine guns so far are very satisfying. Also - as a horror-game puss this one isn't too bad. ;)

I think this is a little unsettling in single player, which is a credit to the art and sound director. I'm not a wuss, but the steady shuffle of lots of zombies can get tense.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I friend of mine gifted me Saints Row 2, a.k.a. worst PC port ever.

(We loved SR3 in co-op and SR2 was 2€ on Gamersgate, so why not)

Things started off on the right foot though, it looks like it's running at the right speed even if my CPU is 0.1Ghz faster than X360's one.

Anyway, anybody had an experience with the Co-op? Does it (still) work right?

rockx4

ßthePenguin;71730081 said:
It's really more on the fun side of pvp online games, really not comparable to a tight Starcraft 1v1 experience.

The thing that kinda turned me off tho was its rather dark artstyle.
!

I'll consider it later today (if it wins the vote), depending on what the dailies are and what the new flash deals are. There's no demo for the game either.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Oh yeah, I forgot, deals are ending today or tomorrow?

I mean, in 6 hours we're going to have new deals (probably the best deals, like the last year), or should I start buying things now, because everything will be gone?

So what's the consensus on Towns? Just got home and didn't want to dig for it. If it's good does anyone want to trade it for Civ V base game?

MrKaepora

Man i was hoping NBA2k13 would make the vote :( Guess i wait to see if it hits a daily or something :(

The game was already a daily. I'm saving the rest of my money for Sonic All Star Racing Transformed (wich has been on sale too) but I wouldn't mind picking NBA if it has a nice price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom