• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the consensus on Towns? Just got home and didn't want to dig for it. If it's good does anyone want to trade it for Civ V base game?

I've been reading up on towns and gnomoria tonight. Consensus seems to be towns has nice ideas, but does not deliver on them yet.

Might be better and cheaper down the track.

Good morning, Thread #4.

Danmaku Unlimited 2 is on Greenlight.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160831164

VOTE VOTE VOTE.

430B02A8E3CE0C5AB8DE3C7F82B5DFBF5F336C4E

81C113F7DF49ED9ED900FB3C93409170CF9EE50B

liezryou

Again looks very interesting but as far as I understand it is not much more than a tech demo at this stage.

Most of the early release seems that way @.@. BTW for those of you still interested in euro truck simulator 2, still selling it for 5.8$ (prefer steam wallet/3 tf2 keys but can also accept paypal).

AHA-Lambda

Where free version of cart life? Also the upcoming deals at 10 will be the last new deals of the sale. Then on the 21nd there will be a round of repeat (most popular sales), which will end on the 22nd.

Free version is on the dev's site (paid version comes with 1 extra character so I recommend the free one first)

So if after today there are no new deals on some games is it safe to buy anything that hasn't been discounted?

Free version is on the dev's site (paid version comes with 1 extra character so I recommend the free one first)

So if after today there are no new deals on some games is it safe to buy anything that hasn't been discounted?

I wish I knew what today's deals were then I'd know whether to buy stuff on sale now.
Guess I'll be able to get Monaco at least.

Facism

The game was already a daily. I'm saving the rest of my money for Sonic All Star Racing Transformed (wich has been on sale too) but I wouldn't mind picking NBA if it has a nice price.

well then that fucking sucks. Missed it completely.

Mark of the Ninja continues to be fun as hell. I'm a bit stuck though. I need to chase down Karajan, but there's a laser in the way and I can't find the switch to disable it or bypass it. Even tried backtracking, I don't see how I can advance. Screen:

If you still need help, here's how I remember doing it.

Three guards walk onscreen on the lower floor. Quickly get to the lower floor and jump to the highest platform, then wait for them to pass you. Drop down, kill the last one, and drag his body past the laser.

ßthePenguin;71736601 said:
Wait, there might still be coming 2 more waves of maybe new flash and community deals before the encore daily tomorrow evening!

If it hasn't been a daily though, what are the chances it would be a flash sale? Probably pretty low though I guess it's best to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom