• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicStep

steamspentjxqcv.jpg

That's actually not bad :)

Zeliard

Oh man, Chivalry is amazing. The combat feels so good, with sublime, weighty feedback, and the depth is already evident.

And it's just so deliciously violent. And hilarious. Haven't laughed this much playing a game in a good while. I'm kicking (and shield bashing) myself for not getting into it sooner. Highly recommended.

Karu

Being an idiot, I didn't made a proper screenshot. Nonetheless I wanna take the time and thank Creamium, who gifted me Super Meat Boy earlier today! Very kind, Sir!

Double

Oh man, Chivalry is amazing. The combat feels so good, with sublime, weighty feedback, and the depth is already evident.

And it's just so deliciously violent. And hilarious. Haven't laughed this much playing a game in a good while. I'm kicking (and shield bashing) myself for not getting into it sooner. Highly recommended.
My friends don't wanna keep playing it because they feel the combat doesn't feel good at all with the delays and stuff :(

But yeah, we had good laughs when we played. AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I also love the BUM BUM BUM drum only you can hear when you keep spamming emotes. Pumps me up even more!

Zeliard

ßthePenguin;71737471 said:
My friends don't wanna keep playing it because they feel the combat doesn't feel good at all with the delays and stuff :(

But yeah, we had good laughs when we played. AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I also love the BUM BUM BUM drum only you can hear when you keep spamming emotes. Pumps me up even more!

I love the timing-based combat. Gotta consider every swing you throw and every block attempt carefully or you'll get punished. Makes it quite rewarding when you lop some dude's head off in a duel.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

AgathhaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGHHGHGHHHGGRHGRRGHRRRHRGRHRGRG

Milamber

Spent over an hour with Euro Truck Simulator 2 today. Okay, I need better radio stations or better podcasts cause I fell asleep at the wheel no less than 5 times and ended up kissing the guardrails.

Also, backing up parking is a bitch. The 360 controls works great too.

liezryou

If you love chivalry, check out Blade Symphony while it's on sale.

It seems more true to the genre's roots (Jedi knight 1 and 2; Man those duels were freaking amazing).

Gbraga

How is Van Helsing guys? Is it funny, is multiplayer buggy?

The game is great, and has some really good and funny dialogue, but the co-op is broken, get it if you want it for the single player experience.

No new game + either, they're adding post game content like the Scenario Mode and will add more scenarios and bosses throughout the year, but it's still no new game +.

But really, the game is a blast, finished it yesterday.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OT 4 obligatory post.

making sure it's on my sub list for todays madness and sunday sadness

Spacebar

I want to buy the rest of the Skyrim DLC, but I know I purchased one DLC in the past. The problem is I can't remember which one. How can I find out what DLC I have installed on skyrim?

Does anyone know what the pre-trading cards peak player count was for Garry's Mod? It hit 32,000 at some point over the last 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom