• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
dude they're easily the best deals yet

I mean, discounts are whatever, but at least it's games you dont see repeated every 8 hours

I am upset that Rogue Legacy is not on sale. Also, that damn community vote. Might as well close my eyes and pick. I chose capitalism ho because I haven't seen it on sale yet.

Buy Transformers Fall of Cybertron, it's awesome!

tumblr_m8ibt149et1rt6jibo1_400.gif

KarmaCow

Did I miss them or have any of the Double Fine games gone on sale (on Steam) yet? Just curious, I know Brutal Legend is on sale on GMG.

No one has any opinion of the Thief games? I'll ask again I guess - but which of the three are considered the best? Thinking of picking one of them up while they are cheap.

jrcbandit

Why is Activision so stingy with sales? I want Fall of Cybertron but $20 for a year old game that wasn't a huge franchise/AAA game to begin with is crazy.

Tellaerin

I don't understand the logic in this.

Did you really miss every time it was on sale?

YES. I spent the past week waiting for a client to pay me for some work I'd done so I'd have a little spare cash to throw at this sale (and gritting my teeth whenever things on my wishlist hit 75% off and I couldn't grab them.)

I couldn't find it in the FAQ anywhere, but how do you get a key from your steam inventory to give to modbot? I tried to do "Send gift...", but it won't give me the actual key to redeem it.

rockx4

I have $7.19 left from the budget I set in my steam wallet. I think I'll wait till tomorrow before buying anything else.

73V3N

Banned
I couldn't find it in the FAQ anywhere, but how do you get a key from your steam inventory to give to modbot? I tried to do "Send gift...", but it won't give me the actual key to redeem it.

You send the gift to yourself and then copy the url that you should use to redeem the gift.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Double dip on Skyrim? Hmmmmmmm. I have it on the 360 but never got into it much...think I'd like it more with M+K/B and mods.

Trouble

Banned

I think you have to email the gift to yourself. Someone else might know for sure.

Send the gift to your e-mail, and use the hyperlink it gives in the e-mail as the code to redeem the gift. You can chop off your e-mail address from the URL after the question mark and it's still fine.

Email the game as a gift to yourself. This method doesn't require the standard XXXX-XXXX-XXXX key

Seriously considering buying MK again even though I already have the console version.

Soooo tempted by better visuals and mods.

Visuals are a little better, but the online play is somehow more worse off than the consoles. Really regret getting it, as I was hoping that aspect of the game was ironed out for this port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom