• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Rogue Legacy and Super House of the Dead Ninjas are two of my favorite games this year. SO GOOD. Highest recommendation for both.

Anyone happen to have a spare copy of Portal? Got Portal 2 to play but figure if I can I might as well play Portal first. It's only 5 bucks but I remember it was free at some stage(s?) so thought I'd just throw it out there.

Torchlight

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-54A9E47EE637F755 - Taken by Fewr

TheContact

So happy Worms Revolution is on sale. Haven't played it but I'm hoping it's an updated version of Armageddon. Level editor looks promising.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am such a bad person for buying Trials Evo Gold, but even with the shittiness of the port, the game is so damn good.

Do you guys think Tomb Raider will go on sale again? Its the final game on my checklist but I was in the States for a concert during the flash sale and to my disappointment, when I tried to buy it, it said my payment method (wallet card) didn't match my country

UncleBiz

Do you guys think Tomb Raider will go on sale again? Its the final game on my checklist but I was in the States for a concert during the flash sale and to my disappointment, when I tried to buy it, it said my payment method (wallet card) didn't match my country

I'm betting on it being another flash sale or on sale the last day.

Mugatu

So I just went through my market history.

I have sold 133 cards, used another 10 to craft the summer sale badge, used another 5 to craft CS:GO badge, and have 11 more cards left.

All in all 159 cards and out of that there was 1 foil. 0.6% of my cards are foil.

Curse you steam!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Contact DunderHassan. He has the entire collection for cheaper than just the game was I think.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I'm thinking that tomorrow will see the past nine featured Dailies return alongside Prison Architect, given there are 10 slots and 10 games featured on the Summer Sale cards (all of which have now been in the spotlight).

Aquila

For another couple hours, Strike Suit Zero is on sale with all the DLC for $5.99.
Tempted, but not sure if this game is worth my time...

Is the game worth it guys?

What other space combat games could it be compared to?
Star Fox, Freespace 2?

Wait... the mega bundle was even less than $9.99 during a flash sale or community vote? Steam hates me....

Digoman

Vote for Reccetear!!

I did! Still feel "guilty" for buying on that amazing steam bundle at $5 so soon after release and putting almost 40 hours on it.

Also... the Flash deals were supposed to be all repeats by now... curse Valve for putting Transformers on sale and tempting me to destroy (even more) my budget.

Razorskin

----- ------
What happens when a game goes really cheap on steam gifts.

n5ieSkm.png

omg_mjd

i want to buy just cause 2 but i have windows 8 pro and i am afraid that it might not work correctly due to reports of the game crashing on win 8

I just checked--launched JC2, ran a benchmark and started a new game with no problems. I'm on Windows 8 Pro x64. Buy it! :)

didamangi

That's it for me I guess.
nVprmIB.png

Not a single dime was spent. Thx for the awesome free games Valve (and you crazy wonderful people who bought my cards)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just noticed I have 27 hours played on Company of Heroes...even though I never remember starting the game. lol.

smr00

Banned
I think i may have to buy the first Transformers game. I am only like 30 minutes in the new one and i am absolutely loving it. This next statement might make veteran PC gamers shake their head but i think the game looks absolutely stunning, im sure by some standards it looks decent but being a console gamer most of my life the graphics here just look stunning to me.

My only complaint so far is lack of custom controls and lack of any real graphical settings but it looks gorgeous, runs extremely smooth, the music/sound is awesome and i have no complaints on any of the game mechanics so far. I know what im playing all day tomorrow.

Fireblend

Banned
Just beat (really beat) Hotline Miami. Not my kind of game, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it and it does its thing really really well.
Thanks to the gaffer that gifted it to me through modbot NSQuote! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom