• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Hmm contemplating getting War for Cybertron.

I already have a nice backlog, but Activision games rarely get deep discounts. Any opinions on the game?

(xbox 360 version)
Loved the combat.. nice balance between classes, fun variety.. upgrades keep things fresh without unbalancing the game oddly enough.

Card Boy

Banned
Suddenly, I feel guilty.

Whats he/she expecting? Its a arcade shooter that will give you last you for 10 minute sessions. I also got better Shoot 'Em Ups that i would rather play and even then i don't bother playing them because they are simple timewasters and don't have longevity.

Heres a better use of 10bucks at full price.

Magicka
Terraria
Magic 2014
Awesomenauts
Lucasarts Adventure Pack
KOTOR 1 & 2
GTA 3 to SA
The Last Remnant
Cave Story+

So tomorrow is the last day to pick up games on sale, is that correct?

No expected encore, and things will be back to normal Monday at 1pm, with any time before that as a last opportunity to buy anything on sale, right?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Saw this on the Retro/Grade hub and I felt really bad for the guy considering I snatched one of the many PSN codes he gave out when the game came out and I loved the game:

So in order to drum up some awareness of this awesome little rhythm game that apparently bombed, here's 3 codes up for grabs:

If you miss out and still want the game, it's only $2.50 on Steam right now.

Cards, my man, cards.

Prophane33

Little preview for Monday

o2eEFUl.png

Need to start thinking of titles for the OT

ModBot still lives here.

or

Helping you through your sale hangover

Neither are very good, which is why I never make threads.

Card Boy

Banned
Is Worms Armageddon on Steam the original version or has it got improvements specifically for Steam?

That Worms Revolution Season pass worth picking up?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Anything on Steam could beat that because at least people got their games they ordered from Steam. I ordered Metro as soon as the link was posted and I didn't get anything.

A lot of people in the US got in on that deal actually. I was one of them. 1 cent yisssss

KiDdYoNe

What are the price errors we got this summer sale on Steam?

Tomb Raider at 62¢

Just Cause at 27¢

Has there been any other?

Tomb Raider 2013?

Dunno for sure if it was an error, but i got whole Serious Sam collection with 90% discount. Few hours later it was -50%.
Morning guys.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Tomb Raider 2013?

Dunno for sure if it was an error, but i got whole Serious Sam collection with 90% discount. Few hours later it was -50%.
Morning guys.

No all the old TR games were less than a dollar for a while. Not the new one,

And im convinced these pricing errors are intentional just to get people all excited.

KiDdYoNe

No all the old TR games were less than a dollar for a while. Not the new one,

And im convinced these pricing errors are intentional just to get people all excited.

Oh, that one i saw and passed. Still not sure if whatever or regret.

I don't think that fuck up with Sonic Collection was just to get people excited :D

maneil99

60$ got me

Fable 3
Metro Season Pass
Sonic Transformed
Bionic Commando
Starforged
Oil Rush
Reus
System Shock 2
The Secret World
Unreal 2K4

Would picked up Timeshift but had no budget

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I also got better Shoot 'Em Ups that i would rather play
And suddenly, I remember that I meant to buy the eXceed collection this sale but am now out of money.

Fffffuck. There'll always be December, I guess. Maybe it'll even be 75% off at that point.

currently playing Cube World and having a blast. feelin that procedurally-generated alpha fund goodness and I think I will show some love to Starforge.

anyone want to split the Founder's Pack?

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed:

"Yeah! I just beat the Skies of Arcadia race in career mode! And there's a character to unlock! I hope it's Aika..."

*click*

It's DANICA PATRICK.

WHAT.

I want my money back.

Bad7667

I can't decide on AC3 or not. He needs UPlay right?

Ugh. It'd basically be free from selling cards too

If you haven't bought AC3 yet, I have a code that I received with a new video card. Already played it on xbox so IM if you're interested. I should say that it isn't a Steam code though. Unfortunately its Uplay.

Koroviev

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed:

"Yeah! I just beat the Skies of Arcadia race in career mode! And there's a character to unlock! I hope it's Aika..."

*click*

It's DANICA PATRICK.

WHAT.

I want my money back.

All I know is that I'm a Russian general riding a tank through Panzer Dragoon. Wut.

Mairu

So busy today. I'm sure I missed a lot of good giveaways! Ended up picking up Just Cause and the Sword of the Stars game that went on sale in the morning.

I also picked up Strike Suit Infinity right before leaving in the morning and then was annoyed that it became the daily. Fortunately Infinity didn't get discounted further below 75%

steveovig

What are the chances of Hotline Miami winning the vote for the discount in four hours? I'm assuming I have a good chance at finally picking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom