• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Recettear did not win?

done.gif

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't taken any pictures since so here's one I probably already linked :D

Daawwww!

Thank you.

And mine is sick too :/ We aren't sure whether he came with it or whether he got it outside and is just weak due to being a puppy but he has a pretty nasty stomach virus.Not going to get into the grisly details but lots of baths have been given due to him not being the most coordinated puppy after relieving himself ;-;

Both of our dogs are on medicine though, the big one just in case she gets it.

Berto

I dont have access to the market until thursday, does anyone knows if its possible to craft the summer badge after the sale is over?

yamo

and your rate of booster pack drops is dependent on your steam level.

Didn't know this. So do the boosters start to drop increasingly more often the higher lvl you get, or the other way around?

Cause i'm lvl 11 and have not got one booster yet. All though I've only been doing this badge thing since the day the summer sale started.

Torraz

Didn't know this. So do the boosters start to drop increasingly more often the higher lvl you get, or the other way around?

Cause i'm lvl 11 and have not got one booster yet. All though I've only been doing this badge thing since the day the summer sale started.

Every 10 levels I think?

n0n44m

woke up just in time to buy Mortal Kombat :D

servers actually doing great this sale, I'm getting my full 80 mbit every time

Digoman

From their FAQ, the rule should be:

Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:
- Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
- Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
- Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
- Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
- Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
Etc.

And I reaaaaaly should go to sleep...

BHK3

Banned
very surprised FTL won that hard :/

I have 9 minutes left and still thinking about payday...how well does it run on a toaster? I'm mostly reluctant because the DLC is the same price and PD2 is coming out soon.

STILL don't have hotline miami, missed every giveaway here and couldnt find anything else to put in my cart at the time and waited too long, I have no one to blame but me

Noogy

Recettear did not win?

done.gif

Pretty much :p Really was not fair putting Recettear up against those two. What an underlooked gem. Well, even at $8 people should pick it up, there's nothing quite like it on Steam.

I voted for a game I already own.

I think I've owned about 90% of what has shown up in the community vote, so I always voted for something I thought others would enjoy, even if it wasn't the most well-known title. Also, cards.

Martian

Does anyone actually buy the prima guides? like fuck lol

I have a few real ones (non digital)

The AC2 one is really cool and well put together. I like those because its like one of those old school manuals. Like the one from the original pokemon games with tons of information

Stimpack

Well, I have never! This will not stand! You dare to challenge my expertise of pussy cats? Go back to whatever pussy-less hovel you came from.

I'm sorry. Couldn't resist.

Hey, man, I watched Milo and Otis. I think I know a thing or two about the complexities of cat/dog relationships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom