• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

I think I've owned about 90% of what has shown up in the community vote, so I always voted for something I thought others would enjoy, even if it wasn't the most well-known title. Also, cards.
There are two types of community votes: three things I already own or three things I don't care about. I voted for Recettear, because who doesn't already own FTL and Hotline Miami?
Philistines, apparently.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Seriously if Kentucky Route Zero doesn't win I will cry so many tears.

It's so beautiful and I just

If fucking Evoland ends up as a deal again over it I may have to draw blood.

Gvaz

Banned
I have no idea what kentucky route zero is, but im voting for it and not buying it because it's over my impulse purchase price ($5)

also I want max payne 3 but it's MORE expensive than it was earlier in the week ($10)

Only 50% off.

captureq1ygw.png

You heard the man, it is now the summer sales. Vote!

Digoman

Crap, if either Kentucky or Evoland win, I'm going to buy more stuff. It was supposed to be over ....

And OT but ... holy memory leak. Firefox was using almost 1.7GB of RAM. Probably way to much refreshes no steam/market pages.

I have no idea what kentucky route zero is, but im voting for it and not buying it because it's over my impulse purchase price ($5)

also I want max payne 3 but it's MORE expensive than it was earlier in the week ($10)
Refresh the page. It's coming up $9.99 for me.

Stimpack

So how does that Dark Souls direct multiplayer thing work, guys? Does it work well?

I really don't want to buy it again, but a part of me does still want it for the PC...

Caerith

It's hard to justify voting for a game that's not even completely out yet.

But it's even harder to justify voting for a game that was published in 1983 and is basically a series of QTEs, and harder still to justify voting for Evoland.

So, KRZ fans, you're welcome.

KiDdYoNe

okaaaaaaaaaay, three games on sale, want every damn one... well, not so much love for Dragon's Lair but still... KRZ i guess, since bunch of you vote for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom