• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

I don't care for any games up for voting but I accidentally clicked on Dragom's Lair.

Looks like the shittiest of the 3.

edit: that was during the 30 minutes or so I was awake at 2 am.

TheContact

Very satisfied with this whole sale, have a ton of games to play, will not have time to play 90% of them any time soon, but meh

liezryou

So since there are no repeats of sales, i'll say it again. I have 3 2 spare copies of euro truck simulator 2. I'll be selling then for around 7.6$ steam wallet (preferred) or paypal.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
btw I recommend Reus. It's so beautiful.

There's one last slab of Dailies in a few hours (new ones, if Sega's tweet is accurate) and then we're in the home stretch (final 24 hours).

Ah I see. Here's hoping. The last day is generally a repeat (best of sales) like before right?

garath

I'm so sad recettar didn't win :(

I want to play that. I guess I'll buy it at its sale price tomorrow with no daily but I am still saddened.

Zeknurn

If someone kept a list of every game featured in flash sales and community choice we could probably figure out which games will be the new daily deals tonight.

Don't expect anything new.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I need an AmeriGAFer (I could consult my friends list but aside from a few exceptions I can never remember who's from where) to help with the following games that aren't on Steam AU:

Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold ($4.99)
2K Sports Baseball Pack ($14.99)
Railroad Tycoon 3 ($4.99)
Time of Shadows ($3.39)
Line Rider 2: Unbound ($2.49)
Shattered Union ($2.49)
Voodoo Dice ($3.24; is on Steam AU but at twice the cost)
Total: $34.09, assuming I didn't miss/mistype anything

Edit: A couple of folks have offered their assistance. Thanks. :)

Legend

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack -- MB-B92CEDA26F115BB9 - Taken by Mugatu

reposting since Wake didn't claim the game.

Decided to pick up the Max Payne bundle with some leftover card money, only to realize after I bought it that I still had one Portal 2 card left unsold. Dang.

Oh well, I'm waiting until the summer sale is over to sell my sale cards, anyway.

UncleBiz

Morning everyone :)
No Recettear. Oh well, wasn't really expecting it to win anyways. Any idea about what today's sales are going to be?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Morning everyone :)
No Recettear. Oh well, wasn't really expecting it to win anyways. Any idea about what today's sales are going to be?

There was this tweet by Sega, but I agree with YianGaruga: it was likely in reference to the next usual Daily Deal, not a Summer Sale Daily.

Onionkid

I'm so bummed I didn't buy The Secret World on sale...I hope it goes back on sale for 15 during the final day of repeats...

Edit: Also, where the heck is SF4AE?!?!

Hmm run into the first game ever that doesn't play right automatically off the bat - Strike Suit Zero. I'm getting no picture. Just audio.

Onionkid

Resident Evil/Remember Me took its place.

If AE is literally the only Community Choice up for vote that doesn't get featured in any way shape or form...then Valve is dead to me. I swear, I've bought every stupid version of it on 360...so sue me that I want to dress Rose up in cute costumes. SO SUE ME!

Tesseract

Banned
If AE is literally the only Community Choice up for vote that doesn't get featured in any way shape or form...then Valve is dead to me. I swear, I've bought every stupid version of it on 360...so sue me that I want to dress Rose up in cute costumes. SO SUE ME!

I AM WITH YOU. LETTUCE PRAY.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
"A focus on characterization, atmosphere and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill. " <- Is Kentucky Route Zero supposed to be really good? The screenshots are cool but it looks like it's either a good adventure or one of those short artsy games that can go one way or another. If it's the latter it would need to go cheaper to catch my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom