• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Will probably (and finally) buy:
CS: GO.

My other purchases will no depend on the outcome of the vote.

If it wins the vote...
(which it won't), Kentucky Route Zero

If it looses...
Hitman: Blood Money
Puzzle Quest 2

Maybe if these games will get a discount...

Half Life 1&2
GTA: Vice City

Go, KRZ, Go!

Bri

Wow. Just gained an enormous amount of respect for all the truck drivers out there. And Britains driving on the left rule sure surprised me and the little car I smashed.

Interesting game indeed, might pick this up if I find a cheap copy.

Kamion

I really hope Alan Wake will be in the repeat deals... I totally missed that one :< I sold my XBox, and it was more or less the only game I liked on the console that wasn't on PS3 as well.

Also, I sure hope Kentucky Route Zero wins. Trailer looks great.

def sim

Won't be buying it just yet but, sure, I'll vote for KRZ. It probably won't win, though. I mean, I had to click on the icon just to find out what game it was. I imagine the majority of people who vote wouldn't even bother.

Damn, missed MK, stupidly went out drinking with some ladies and friends instead of sitting here refreshing steam...

I've learnt my lesson...

chugen

cSYIKKO.jpg

dammit

McNum

Recettear lost, voted Dragon's Lair out of spite. Because if there's one game that carries the spirit of "Capitalism, ho!", it's Dragon's Lair. Same game ported to nearly everything.

Damage has been light this time. Only Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate and Final Fantasy 7. Both just upgrades of games I already have. I am SO not going to miss trying to get the old FF7PC to run on modern computers...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm resigned to the fact that Kentucky Route Zero will lose. Badly.

If Dragon's Lair wins I'm just going to stare dumbfounded at my screen. Kentucky Route Zero has a really tough fight though, that logo is awful for the size and I would put money on most people not clicking any of the game links before voting. I have been following the game a bit and I had no idea what the middle option was until I clicked through.

XOMTOR

That Sherlock is best Sherlock. Well played, sir!

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Most certainly, Brett was amazing, RIP old chap.

Back to gaming, KR0 has an amazing art style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom