• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Meanwhile, I discovered that that one last empty slot I was seeing on the dailies, is Omerta.

It's interesting in Italy I cannot see Omerta. Nor hear of, or speak of it, I presume.

What's interesting is that in the past Omerta was on the store, because I was able to add it to my wishlist (and it's still there).

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Can Doom I and Doom II be modded (BFG-Edition)? Or do I need the stand-alone versions?

I'd like to play the Brutal Doom mod :D

What are some good Steam profile backgrounds?

Love the horse background of Hotline Miami :)

cicero

Did I not get enough sleep or is Dragon's Lair going to win because other games with Dragon in the title were good?
I didn't realize I had drawn a direct comparison between the two based on "Dragon" alone, that instead of a comparison between the seminal anecdotal moments in the life of a young arcade goer, that being me. I didn't vote on it because there is a better choice available and because I have better things to buy besides that anyway. I have no community pick I have a vested interest in defending or something. Acting like Dragon's Lair wasn't a legitimate arcade classic and wasn't a huge event for arcade goers is simply inane though.

Sullichin

I'm really done buying this game this time
Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls -- MB-C74BEFE0CD599E3A - Taken by Kifimbo

Slyjss

I hope next sale has more variety with dailies and flash, because this year has been a bit disappointing. I was hoping for offers on Alpha Protocol, Gemini Rue and Resonance, Jet Set Radio (to gift it to a friend), Tale of Tales' games, maybe something different like The Void... Instead we had FTL over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I also love the sense of discovery.

Razorskin

----- ------
I hope next sale has more variety with dailies and flash, because this year has been a bit disappointing. I was hoping for offers on Alpha Protocol, Gemini Rue and Resonance, Jet Set Radio (to gift it to a friend), Tale of Tales' games, maybe something different like The Void... Instead we had FTL over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I also love the sense of discovery.

$3.74 here http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/alpha-protocol-steam

Petrie

Banned

Once they get low enough, it seems stuff like Alpha Protocol leaves the sale rotation. Not the same with the Indies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
What's the GAF consensus on The Last Remnant?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay, at the risk of potentially spoiling a REALLY cool twist (non-plot mechanic spoilers for ending of Gunpoint), I think it's worth it to sell people on the game. I just finished Gunpoint and
my character decided to write a blog post about his experiences. You could pick from different levels of seriousness in terms of how you wanted to interpret your own actions. And when you press "Publish", you get booted from the game and into your real blog: here's mine. SO AWESOME.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Anyone know what the % was that recettear received in the vote?

Also, when is the latest time to hold off on any purchases before the sales end? Last 8 hours? Hoping that recettear and a few others show up between now and then.

Mik2121

Uhm... I downloaded Stealth Bastard Deluxe and it said it had Mac support, but when I go to Steam on my Mac it says the game doesn't support this platform.

What's the deal?...

cicero

Is it crazy to pay $50 for replacement ear pads for headphones? Bought Sennheiser PC350's a bit over 3 years ago I think and the ear pad leather is all worn off. Down to the cheap feeling fabric under it and even that is ripping.

Replacement pads are $30, but have to ship from the US. Total is $50, but the headset is fantastic, working like the day I bought them and expensive so buying a new pair is even more...
Sennheisser has always done this with replacement pads, It is highly annoying, but necessary.

Acccent

JTsSl8M.png

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I bought last friday GTA San Andreas on Steam... And it's fucking unplayable on Windows 7.... Sure it's 3$ but common.

It work just fine on my pc.
You're talking about the 24fps cap? Disable the ingame frame limiter and vsync and force vsyc through the nVdia control panel or the catalyst control center.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom