• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

Speaking of Rogue Legacy, Tony on CAG said they are going to price match the steam sale and it'll be up in a few hours. So If you haven't used the 15% code yet you can get it for around 10 bucks.

At $10.19 it'll barely fit into what I allotted for my last day sales... however, I'd have to skip on Alpha Protocol to pick it up.

DECISIONS DECISIONS

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I also need to import the Limited/Special Edition of Legend of Pegasus as well as Star Trek DAC.

Man, I didn't realize that Star Trek DAC had been taken off of Steam. There's a shop near me doing buy 1, get 2 free on a bunch of PC games (mostly crap jewel case garbage) but they have a few copies of DAC that I assume will register on Steam. Gonna have to head out there this afternoon and see what I can find.

Ah, I stand corrected. I thought act 2 came out in the middle of June.

Tis ok.
I was only pointing out when they came out.
Game still took a little bit longer than their 3-4 month expectations, they do update via facebook/twitter quite regularly on progress though.
Not bad for a two man team.

Dragons Lair won? jesus.
Was close though but still.

traveler

Not Wario
Last place. As expected. Would've thought Evoland would beat Dragon's Lair though. Did not realize that series had so many fans.

Meizzner

I'm looking for a title that was mentioned earlier. IIRC it's an early access game that had a 33% discount - although the developer said in the description that the price will increase.

I *think* it was space related, but I don't really remember - I just remember reading the description and thinking "oh that looks pretty cool".

It's a long shot, but can anyone here help me out with suggestions?

Kerbal Space Program or Prison Architect.

damn

I know it's stupid, but the fact that it could have been $12.50 will keep me from buying it at the end of the sale. I'll just wait for it to hit that price in the future.

Get the Thief collection now, then get Civ V at a later date when they bundle it with Brave New World as well. Whilst Gods & Kings Civ V is good, BNW Civ V is really, really good.

Hmm yeah, sounds like a plan. It's mostly my friends pushing me to get Civ to play with them. I have never played a civ game before so I don't even know if I would like it.

xBlain

409727021014431677946347.jpg

Sianos

At least now everyone can experience the wonderful birthplace of the QTE and its rise from neat gimmick to boring, awful mechanic plaguing games everywhere.

Digoman

One game I really wanted (KR0), another I sorted wanted (Evoland), and the winner is the third one, the grandfather of QTEs.

Yup... sounds about right for community votes.

~Kinggi~

Banned
They are handling the community votes wrong. Without fail they always go for the cheapest shit. You need to have all 3 games be the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom