• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3sphere

I got:

Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack
Kairo
Rogue Legacy
Gunpoint
Sleeping Dogs - The Year of the Snake
Unreal Tournament 2004
The Swapper
System Shock 2
Toki Tori 2+
Strike Suit Infinity
Age of Empires II
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Two Worlds II Bundle
FEZ
FTL: Faster Than Light
Dyad
Dungeons of Dredmor

All for around $70

DirtRiver

Well, ended up buying the Galactic Civilization pack and Bionic Commando to close this sale. Still disappointed the Star Wars games weren't on sale.

Final Haul. Didn't really buy that much, but i'm happy with the deals i got with these games.
3Ieqp.png

Crap. I thought Dark Souls was going to be an encore deal. Oh well. I have about $3.75 left in my wallet. Hmmm....To the Moon or the Knife of Dunwall DLC.

Today is a sad day. I had 5 Sleeping Dogs DLCs in my cart for 75% off, but lo and behold...

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

And time ran out. Getting the same error with Galactic Civ Complete and Afterfall Insanity in my cart. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone knows?

To echo what others have said already, you're right, but I'll also add that exiting the game doesn't cause the Uplay client to quit automatically, so you need to do that manually. Hardly a deal-breaker, of course, but meeting halfway in that regard somewhat defeats the purpose.

Porkepik

not too bad on the wallet this time. I enjoy the fact that I now own most of what I wanted. These will cost less and less

My haul:

Alice Madness returns
The cave
euro truck simulator 2 ....already played so much of this one , thanks gaf
Dark souls
Darksiders 2
deadlight
Deus ex human revolution
Dishonored
Galactic civilization complete
Fez
Mark of the ninja
Rage
Sonic all stars racing

Pretty happy :) :)

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, thanks to Tattooth for gifting me the Orange Box!

GAF is an awesome and very helpful community!

And to say thanks and give something back, I decided to gift one of you a game of the current Flash Sales (except Dead Island, cause its not available here in Germany).

So the first, who sent me a message with the Steam ID gets one game of the current Flash Sales (Fallout: NV, GTA IV, The Cave) for FREE.

Go!

Edit: And Fallout: NV goes to RS4- :)

Dynoro

Now I'm trying to buy a game I bought earlier in the sale (Antichamber) - think it's time to stop, sit back and enjoy the games

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I bought the GalCiv collection even though I already own GalCiv2. Is it worth redeeming this inventory item for GalCiv 1, or what?

metalshade

Well that was a fairly average sale, shame they didn't do something more involved with the mystery cards, but whatever.
I made out with a decent haul I guess, but nothing that made me immediately mash the buy button like previous sales.
Few gems and surprises I picked up that I wasn't expecting to though, so that's cool.
Gotta say, the thread(s) have been really great to read, the giveaways have been very generous, and I have spent far too much time reading GAF and not enough time playing my new purchases.
Sounds like everything went according to plan.
The high were great (CS:Go for 11pence,) the lows were absolutely the worst I have ever seen (Javadots will be forever infamous,) and GAFfer's like The_Monk are great peoples.
Thank you all for your company!

Paskil

Final tally:

Bastion
Binding of Isaac
Portal 2
FO:NV Ultimate
Terraria
The Swapper
Alan Wake
Gun Point
Strike Suit Zero
Just Cause ($.27, AMIRITE?)
Galactic Civilizations Complete
Fallout Collection

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
To echo what others have said already, you're right, but I'll also add that exiting the game doesn't cause the Uplay client to quit automatically, so you need to do that manually. Hardly a deal-breaker, of course, but meeting halfway in that regard somewhat defeats the purpose.

Basically it's just like adding an Origin game to the Steam library... You add the Origin exe and you change the name that shows up. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom