• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

My sale haul:

Rainbow Six 3 Gold

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Thief Bundle

Kentucky Route Zero

Braid

Beyond Good and Evil

Rogue Legacy

Just Cause 2 DLC Pack

Just Cause

Grand Theft Auto III Trilogy

Hitman: Blood Money

Dishonored

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC

The Swapper

Tomb Raider

GTA IV Complete Bundle

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary

Bioshock 2

Total: £112.37

If I already own Fallout New Vegas, but buy New Vegas Ultimate, how exactly does that work. Will I have Fallout NV and NV Ultimate in my library, or will it just add the DLC to my existing NV game and put the full game in my inventory?

Final Steam report:

Toki Tori 2+
Poker Night at the Inventory 2
Don't Starve
Monaco
Gemini Rue

I'm very proud of myself at keeping it low this year.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Damage:

Super House of Dead Ninjas
System Shock 2
Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
RAGE
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition
Gunpoint
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Mark of the Ninja
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
FTL: Faster Than Light
Cave Story+
The Walking Dead
Shank 2
FEZ
Dark Souls
Alan Wake CE
Hotline Miami

$68.48

Giard

I have 6 bucks remaining in my Steam wallet. I thought of getting Noitu Love 2, Rock of Ages, maybe Super House of Dead Ninjas... or should I just go for Torchlight 2?

cammy84

I've been verified just as the sale ends. This was my first ever Steam Sale and I've enjoyed it. Missed a couple of pricing errors but happy with what I've bought. Just waiting for the final flash sales before I buy the rest of the games I'm interested in

mrgone

I'd like to know this.

So far he's only posted a few hours ago that the price match was in the system and was going to take some time to update. I think that was in reference to the one we've got, though. Not the correction to the correction

Went ahead with my Rogue Legacy purchase, so for those waiting for a better deal, I probably just increased the chances of it showing up as a flash deal.

Shantom

I have 6 bucks remaining in my Steam wallet. I thought of getting Noitu Love 2, Rock of Ages, maybe Super House of Dead Ninjas... or should I just go for Torchlight 2?

Rock of Ages is a fun game and I've heard good stuff about the other two.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Any guesses on the cost of Day Z standalone? I'm debating whether to save my remaining wallet funds for that.

Heysoos

I have like a dollar some from selling random extra cards I got from the sale, so I'm trying to fill out the dumb badge with that buck. But everytime I try to buy the two stupid cards I'm missing, it's already bought by someone. I reload, takes forever, everything already bought by someone. I can't even get to the second page of auctions because Steam won't load em. Bleh.

Arozay

It just occured to me that I gifted Sleeping Dogs + dlc but never got it for myself. Fuark.

Final day isn't too hot, would go Borderlands 2 Dlc if there wasnt Aus mark up. Skyrim dlc will probably have to wait too, Bethesda sales soon?

Lexxon

Amazon matched Rogue Legacy, but not the steam version. >_>

Guess I'll wait for another sale on it.

Humble allows Amazon Payments as a payment option on the official website. Not sure if you can use Amazon credit via Payments though.

Every penny counts ;)

I don't see how its irrational.

It's not irrational to save money, but when it's 30p (and you stand the risk of the pricing error being fixed) it's probably not worth the time it takes to get someone to gift the game to you and paypal them the money. It obviously depends on the person; I used to be like that back when I was still in uni.

Danj

I have like a dollar some from selling random extra cards I got from the sale, so I'm trying to fill out the dumb badge with that buck. But everytime I try to buy the two stupid cards I'm missing, it's already bought by someone. I reload, takes forever, everything already bought by someone. I can't even get to the second page of auctions because Steam won't load em. Bleh.

Yeah I've been trying to buy up summer sale cards as they should increase in value after the sale is over. Give it an hour or so then try again.

Soi-Fong

Damage:

Super House of Dead Ninjas
System Shock 2
Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
RAGE
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition
Gunpoint
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Mark of the Ninja
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
FTL: Faster Than Light
Cave Story+
The Walking Dead
Shank 2
FEZ
Dark Souls
Alan Wake CE
Hotline Miami

$68.48

How do you guys check the price?

Down to my final 7.50, and it's the last day. So far, I bought
Blood Dragon
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
System Shock 2
Terraria

Looking at Sonic Cart, and from all the recommendations, I'll probably get that.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
SpaceChem Retail
Dyad
Dear Esther Retail
Serious Sam HD (US)
Serious Sam HD: SE Non-pre (US)
NightSky
Alan Wake
Humble Indie Bundle 4 Extra Bonus
Humble Indie Bundle 6 Bonus
Galactic Civilizations II
Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC
Terraria
Awesomenauts - Cluck
Awesomenauts Retail
Deus Ex Collection
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Max Payne Bundle
Dishonored (ROW)
Castle Crashers 4-pack
Portal + Portal 2
Surgeon Simulator
System Shock 2
Dawn of War II
Universe Sandbox
Audiosurf
Sleeping Dogs - The Year of the Snake
Shatter
Wizorb
Time Gentlemen, Please!
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012
The Last Remnant
Dark Souls
Rock of Ages
Cave Story+
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
Strike Suit Infinity
FarCry
Waves
The Witcher 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Tomb Raider Collection
McPixel
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Super Meat Boy
Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge
Anomaly Warzone Earth Retail
Super Hexagon 2-Pack
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
XCOM: Enemy Unknown WorldWide
Aquaria
Saints Row: The Third Retail
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Frozen Synapse
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Half-Life Complete

Scrabble

If I already own Fallout New Vegas, but buy New Vegas Ultimate, how exactly does that work. Will I have Fallout NV and NV Ultimate in my library, or will it just add the DLC to my existing NV game and put the full game in my inventory?

It just adds the DLC. People told me that it would just add the DLC and put vanilla new vegas in my inventory for me to trade later, but that didn't happen.

Biggest surprise I've had this sale was buying the 4-pack of Lunar Flight and receiving a -75% discount voucher valid till 2016 on another purchase of Lunar Flight (which stacks with the current sale price)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom