• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good morning!

Voted on Driver :3

GAF. Help!!!!!!!

Which should I vote for!?!?!

JETdH.jpg

You win

arit

After all these years Train Simulator 2012 is the first game which insists on running steam as administrator. Such a shame, I really wanted to give it a try, but not if it messes with my setup.

Oh god there were dkr spoilers? F whoever did that shit.
I'm so glad I was sleeping during that time.

Is Torchlight worth $3.74? I'm not a fan of Diablo (and never played any other dungeon crawler), but don't think it's a bad game at all. Should I pick it up?
It's a loot based dungeon crawler. They added a pet so you can sell your junk. Also added a mini-fishing game to it. If your not into collecting loot. Most likely not gonna like it. For $3.74, that is the cheapest I seen it. If more people are interested, can do a Torchlight 2 4 pack. Torchlight 1 is included as a bonus.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who has bought an EA game and might want it on Origin too, their email support is really good. They just ask for the CD keys and register them for you. Took about 2 hours to do.
If you redeem it on Origin can you still keep it in Steam too?

i noticed this too. I think its only allowing 1 download at a time during steamsale

This explains it, still i dont get the limit, there is only so much my internet connection can pull, who cares if it is in 1 download or spread to 20, oh well, gotta trust Lord Gaben.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It's a loot based dungeon crawler. They added a pet so you can sell your junk. Also added a mini-fishing game to it. If your not into collecting loot. Most likely not gonna like it.
Thanks, not too keen on looting. I'm still overwhelmed from all the different weapons and armors and brands and attachments and stuff from Mass Effect. It's not that I hated it (nor even disliked it), but I'd rather spend that time actually playing the game.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I voted for TDU2, as I own both Driver and NFS HP on console. They're both really good though!

Not that it matters. All 3 will turn up on a daily/flash before the 23rd.

HoosTrax

I still can't fathom the love Sanctum gets from your average Joe. It feels like a janky, unpolished UT3 mod with awful looking models/textures and impactless weapons, and a bare handful of maps at launch. OMD was a vastly better game in every respect.

And the results are in!

73lQ0.png

Need to change the percentages. Put Sanctum last, but still somehow as the winner.

Either way, I'm sure my vote wouldn't register properly anyway.

toddhunter_salt-harvescfpq.gif

I still can't fathom the love Sanctum gets from your average Joe. It feels like a janky, unpolished UT3 mod with awful looking models/textures and impactless weapons, and a bare handful of maps at launch. OMD was a vastly better game in every respect.

I only played it in the winter sales to get the steam achievement coal. But yes I'll agree...the game is shit. Cool concept though, and I think that is why I original purchased it (was cheap and sounded good).

I don't know about anyone else, but I blew the majority of my load for what Amazon was offering. By the time the Steam sale hit, I only bought about 4 games and I have little interest in anything else.

I will say this, while I really hope Driver wins, I do believe Hot Pursuit has it in the bag. And even if you own it or not on consoles already, buy it. It looks absolutely gorgeous on PC and is a blast to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom