• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I just spent 2 hours In Railworks, fuuck. Most of it was just travelling straight without having to do anything.

Megasoum

Banned
Yes! NFS won just as it should have. Driver and it's possessing cars as some kind of freaking ghost can jump in a lake. What a horrible premise.

Maybe you should try it before judging it? Everybody was saying the same thing when the game was first announced and everybody who played it afterward realized that it was actually a great crazy story. It doesn't make sense (and you have no idea how crazy it gets near the end) but they fully assume it and it works really well.

Wanace

Meh I missed BoI last time so I guess I will get it now. It wasn't a complete waste guys!

Although no native controller support from what I hear? For shame.

gdt

What a scam, Driver should have won. Bet someone here used a brute force voting bot on steam for this.

lol wut

NFS:HP sold like 9 millions copies. Its the more popular game.

Of course, you'd think everyone has it already...but Sanctum!

bigace33

I know nothing about the three games in this vote, but I've heard people sat they like Cities so my vote went to that, also two more votes until I get the 20 vote chievo. X^P

gdt

I might pick up The Saints Row 3 DLC. I really enjoyed the game, is the DLC worth the low price? Only talking about the mission packs.

HoosTrax

Steep learning curve and UbiDRM aside, Anno is very good. Not sure how well SC4 has aged. Plus it will be a constant reminder of how bad SC5 will most likely be.

Alright, you sold me on NFS HP.

TaFa0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom