• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when and where do I pick up my $5 copies of Payday the Heist and Darkness II ?

FEAR and the expansions automatically download together. Neither of the expansions are very good, just play FEAR.

While on the subject, this may sound like a Steam noob, rookie question, I bought FEAR yesterday, but I'm very conservative about HDD space, I only download and install games I will play right away. So the obvious question is, I can install it anytime down the road right? and it will install with those Expansion Packs? (not that I care for them much)

Aselith

We need some sort of survey from valve to fill out asking everyone who voted why they voted why they did. The feedback would be invaluable.

SURVEY SAYS!?!?!

618px-Trollface_HD.png

You just want to go call at the house, of people who voted for Fable III and kick the shit out them. Kind of like that scene from Jay and Silent Bob.
As said before, if any of them actually do play it that's kind of karmic justice in and of itself. Even Max Payne wouldn't shoot them to put them out of their misery.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So when and where do I pick up my $5 copies of Payday the Heist and Darkness II ?

My guess is the last day. Or any time in between, since this sale has been filled with repeats.

Also, I honestly think I'm going to start buying multiple copies of games for poor bastards who miss them while they're on sale. Seriously, might be a good idea...

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'll send you a copy of Nuclear Dawn, what's your email?

Haha, I really appreciate it, but I'm alright. I have way too many games in my list as it is, and I definitely wouldn't play it as much as someone else. =)

Thanks a lot, though.

Jasec reminds me of that guy who recently sold his giant collection for a million dollars.

Wait for it. . .

They're all factory sealed.

Speevy

Banned
FEAR and the expansions automatically download together. Neither of the expansions are very good, just play FEAR.

Well that's the thing, I downloaded them all, and it said it had to convert the file into something more efficient or something.

Now it just says FEAR Perseus Mandate, but I downloaded all of it.

I just want to know if this is the core game, or what.

HockeyDud

Neo Member
Just want Driver: SF and Red Faction Armageddon...still pondering over Dragon Age UE, played it on consoles for a bit and just couldn't get into it. PC looks much smoother, somebody entice me. I don't fare well completing thousands of sidequest and stuff like that.

Just want Driver: SF and Red Faction Armageddon...still pondering over Dragon Age UE, played it on consoles for a bit and just couldn't get into it. PC looks much smoother, somebody entice me. I don't fare well completing thousands of sidequest and stuff like that.

Go back like five pages a handful of us gush over it. Just buy it nobody can resist the hive mind.

It's far less sidequest focused than most recent RPGs, and the PC version looks better, controls better, and allows for full tactical control of all your characters in battle with the ability for you to set the camera where you want it at any time.

for those wondering JaseC spent 300 bucks so far even though he already owned 1000+ games before the sales

I have no idea what the fuck he's buying

Yeah but he lives in Western Australia, so it isn't a fair comparison. Lots of money and nothing else to do or anywhere to go :p

Dacvak

YES fable 3! Already own it, but now more people will buy it.

Just for that, I'm not going to buy two copies, instead of not buying just one.

Hoplatee

Finally decided to sort my library with different categories. Wow. What a pain in the ass to do. :/ So many clicks just to do 1 thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom