• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVeAn

Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, Vsync does nothing? Can someone confirm this? I get screen tearing. Should I go to nvidia and force settings?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Arma II: Combined Operations is now no. 2 on top sellers list; word of mouth is a great thing, isn't it? Probably due to that 4Chan post that blew up on Reddit. I'm worried they won't put it on sale. :(

Day Z post? Let me see.

Hahaha, that was awesome. Game sounds so fun. (I really should pay more attention to /r/gaming, especially since that and /r/Games are my subreddits...)

tsumineko

This may get lost in all the Fable 3 hate, but...

Is Fortune Summoners any good? It's the only game in that pack that looks interesting to me, kind of like a Wonderboy style RPG?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Is it my idea or these flash deals are getting worse and worse? How about some Capcpcom games for a change? Or even through a Silent Hill there and I'll be happy.

So SteamGAF, I jammed my finger pretty badly playing baseball earlier tonight and now it hurts to use a mouse or type quickly on a KB. Are there any games you recommend playing while my finger is hurt? Maybe something like a slow-paced RPG where I really only use the face buttons? The triggers are painful, as it's my middle-right finger that's hurt.

Arma II: Combined Operations is now no. 2 on top sellers list; word of mouth is a great thing, isn't it? Probably due to that 4Chan post that blew up on Reddit. I'm worried they won't put it on sale. :(

If you've been paying attention to steam over the past 2 months it was #1 pretty much every day, even on big release days, minus a few weekend deals. That was at full price.

Only reason it's not #1 is this sale. I agree, while I'm sure they'd sell even more copies around $10-15 (like me), chances are they won't, because its making too much money. Darn shame

Toto Alex

Neo Member
Hello I was just wondering if anyone knows if anything in the Mass Effect series has gone on sale or is likely to go on sale before the summer sale ends.
Thanks

feel

Voted Longest Journey and got the 20 votes achievement.

Is this the poll #20 or have I missed any? I don't think I've missed a single one so far but there was this guy saying earlier he already had the 20 votes achievement.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So I guess before I go to bed, I should get this sorted out...

Should I get Dragon Age: Origins standard, or the Ultimate Edition? It's very unlikely that I'll play any additional scenarios or content - I probably won't even do a single side quest if I can help it. That being said, if Ultimate comes with some special gear or gameplay modifier, it might be worth it to me.

What do you guys think?

Amagon

VOTE FOR PUZZLE AGENT 2

iOSqGpy4WscML.gif

This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!This!

Dacvak

Arma II CO will be a daily.

Salsa, you have to understand that I take what you say as borderline-fact. If it's not a daily, I'm pretty sure I'm going to send a few missiles your way. I already have your google maps coordinates from before. =P

Milamber

Voted Longest Journey and got the 20 votes achievement.

Is this the poll #20 or have I missed any? I don't think I've missed a single one so far but there was this guy saying earlier he already had the 20 votes achievement.

It's the 21st. an earlier poll wouldn't count a majority of our votes.

So I guess before I go to bed, I should get this sorted out...

Should I get Dragon Age: Origins standard, or the Ultimate Edition? It's very unlikely that I'll play any additional scenarios or content - I probably won't even do a single side quest if I can help it. That being said, if Ultimate comes with some special gear or gameplay modifier, it might be worth it to me.

What do you guys think?

If you plan to play the expansion get the Ultimate Edition if not get the normal version. The game is still hella long if you take just the critical path.

Milamber

Salsa, you have to understand that I take what you say as borderline-fact. If it's not a daily, I'm pretty sure I'm going to send a few missiles your way. I already have your google maps coordinates from before. =P

He did say it's a daily, but not the discount percentage. I'm willing to bet 40% off.

Firebrand

Voted for Puzzle Agent 2, if I can get that I think I've checked off most items on my "to-buy" list.

So SteamGAF, I jammed my finger pretty badly playing baseball earlier tonight and now it hurts to use a mouse or type quickly on a KB. Are there any games you recommend playing while my finger is hurt? Maybe something like a slow-paced RPG where I really only use the face buttons? The triggers are painful, as it's my middle-right finger that's hurt.
Clash of Heroes? There's a demo.

jarosh

Thanks for the input on Sideway New York, guys. Yeah, I don't think I need any more mediocre indie platformers in my library just because they're cheap. Think I'm staying away from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom