• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh shit, EVERYONE better vote for Puzzle Agent 2!

Sorry, I was skimming through the thread but didn't find an answer to this, has Arma II been a daily deal yet? I missed a few days of Steam sales early on and am unsure/not sure how to check if it has already been a DD.

Interesting community vote. I'm good with either Puzzle Agent 2 or Longest Journey winning and if either does I'll end up buying it.

That means with my luck Next Big Thing will go on sale, a game I already bought.

mannerbot

I own none of these. Which is the best?

Well, Pendulo pack's been a flash deal already during this summer sale. The Longest Journey's the best-reviewed and most well-received out of the games. Puzzle Agent 2's a Professor Layton type of game, I only played parts of the first but it was a bit silly.

Smash88

Banned
Voted for Puzzle Agent 2 as requested.

Got my 20th badge vote, so apparently out of the 2 that were missing previously...one was found?

I will never get Steam.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Arma II: Combined Operations is now no. 2 on top sellers list; word of mouth is a great thing, isn't it? Probably due to that 4Chan post that blew up on Reddit. I'm worried they won't put it on sale. :(

Popstar

VOTE FOR PUZZLE AGENT 2

iOSqGpy4WscML.gif

I will vote for Puzzle Agent 2

1232904062_hypno%20toad.gif

Retne

C'mon TLJ. I'd like to have both TLJ and Dreamfall on my steam list. I've lost my copy of Dreamfall and I lost TLJ a looooong time ago. I wouldn't mind playing through them again.

jgminto

I'm okay with Puzzle Agent or The Longest Journey. Mainly because I end up with a $2.50 adventure game.

Voted for The Longest Journey BTW.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Voted for The Longest Journey. I had the European retail box set but gave that to a friend as a gift. It's a fantastic game that should be played by more people, frankly.

Interesting that Fable won the last vote so convincingly, I thought the Darkness 2 would win, ah well. Up to 20 votes counted, one more achievement to go for the main badge.

jerd

Sorry, I was skimming through the thread but didn't find an answer to this, has Arma II been a daily deal yet? I missed a few days of Steam sales early on and am unsure/not sure how to check if it has already been a DD.

Join the party. I'm gonna wait til the last day then pull the trigger on the 20% if it doesn't drop. DayZ was the best thing to ever happen to that game.

I'm voting for Puzzle Agent 2 solely in hopes of the original getting discounted as well. Fun puzzle game with a nice art style, wacky story and quirky sense of humor. Unfortunately I've heard the sequel is a serious step down. Sounds like the puzzles are poor, repetitive and not challenging at all.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, original is already $3. Going with Longest Journey instead.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hey, cool. Bit.Trip. Everyone should grab that - totally fun indie game.

haikira

Went with The Longest Journey. Never played it, but I've completed both Puzzle Agent games.

Wouldn't be too annoyed if it ends up Puzzle Agent though, they're great games and would like more people to play them.

Tess3ract

Banned
Next big thing is eh
everyone should already have the longest journey because it owns
Puzzle agent 2 is good and more people need to play it

To all of you getting mad over Fable, yeah 3 is the worst of them, but Fable: TLC is also on sale for $2.49 which is a great deal and that game is awesome.

If anything buy TLC and not Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom