• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess3ract

Banned
930703-1342638913.jpg

Apparently this is a thing for fallout new vegas now. Yup.

*puts gun to head*

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well, you jack-knobs convinced me to get Ultimate Edition, against my better judgment. At the end of the day, it's only $2.50 potentially wasted. But I think it'd be a real accomplishment to even get to the DLC/expansion. Maybe it'll give me the drive to finish the game, since I easily get sidetracked with long games.

Dimorphic

I was just saying to my girlfriend as I'm opening the Steam app on my phone there isn't much left I could want in this sale when I'm stopped mid sentence by DA: Origins.

Well played Gaben.

Hilfemaster

Neo Member
aww shit, i forgot to get Sim City 4 while it was on sale. Does anybody know if the steam version works better on modern systems than the disc version? I remember having lots of trouble getting it to work in win 7.

Ponies.

No matter what you do, you're still ugly :(

I was going to add how you'll never ever see it anyway, but they have killcams on by default, and you might not have a helmet in the Fallout games, but in the Elder Scrolls games, you pretty much get a helmet two seconds after getting control of your character.

In New Vegas, I didn't even pretend to care and just picked default black man since he was the least grotesque.

Ok, so there's no anti-aliasing and I can't force anything other than morphological and the game doesn't even want to connect to EA online and recognize my key as legit.

I don't think I've ever regretted spending five bucks on a game, congrats Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit!

Fable 1 is tempting for $2.50, but I can pass.

And I don't have Bit Trip Beat, even though I have Runner, since Runner was in a Humble Bundle (but not Beat?!?!), even though I'd probably prefer it. $2.50 is too much for me though after all the other stuff I've bought.

Does Fable III have any sort of cool mods, or anything? I actually really liked the game on the 360 (I know, I have terrible taste, please don't hurt me) and I'm tempted to double dip, I wouldn't mind having it tucked away in my steam library either way.

Edit: OH FUCKING HELL WHAT HAVE I WALKED IN ON!? I am going to have nightmares.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Fable 1 is tempting for $2.50, but I can pass.

And I don't have Bit Trip Beat, even though I have Runner, since Runner was in a Humble Bundle (but not Beat?!?!), even though I'd probably prefer it. $2.50 is too much for me though after all the other stuff I've bought.
Oh, I didn't even realize Fable 1 was available. I heard The Lost Chapters was actually pretty good. Is that at all true?

ImRight

930703-1342673816.gif

Yup. Yup. Yuuuup. Yeah........................................

*wakes up after 4.5 hours sleep.... See this ^, O god... Its happening again! There here for us!....

Time to check how much money i need to spend today :-/ *Steam client is updating*

JUST SHOW ME THE DEALS ALREADY!

Good Aftermorning Erryone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom