• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question regarding the steam privacy setting. Is there some sort of "invisible" setting so that others can't see what you are playing and how long etc. but you can talk to individuals?

TFObR.jpg

Picking up some of these?

Hey GAF, I need some expert advice. I plan on getting the first Thief that's on the daily sale, but I'm undecided on whether or not I should spend the few extra and get the entire collection. Are the sequels any good?

2 is the best, but has aged quite a bit. I would skip 1.

Picking up some of these?

Remember the golden rule, Wait for the daily deals! ... actually that might not work for these games.

StuBurns

Banned
Username: StuBurns
Games Owned: 148
Games Played: 90
Games Never Played: 58
Percentage Played: 60.81%
Total Hours: 196.00

Fuck video games, clearly.

Tomodachi

Does anyone use JoyToKey? Is there a way to map the central 360 button on the 360 map? It doesn't seem to recognize it :(
Any other way to map that button? I'd like to set it as F12 for steam screenshots.

Mr. F

Banned
Ah shoot, meant to pick up Company of Heroes in the daily deals but completely forgot. Probably for the best, more dollars saved for tomorrow's round.

So there is no privacy setting yes?
Sign in -> friends tab -> offline. No one will see you playing anything this way, but they'll probably see your achievements you earned and all that stuff in the community tab afterward. You can't talk to anyone in offline mode, iirc.

Tomodachi

Try xpadder...it is your friend.
Thanks. I had a look at the demo video, it looks really complete and nice but the home button is not mappable. I'm starting to think that button is off-limits to non-gfwl stuff.
There must be a software capable of unlocking it though! :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GOOD MORNING STEAM-GAF :D

Fable 3 won, huh? And The Longest Journey is in the community choice?! Please vote for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom