• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games Owned: 59
Games Played: 20
Games Never Played: 39
Percentage Played: 33.90%
Total Hours: 519.80

Doesn't seem bad, until you break it down.

Top 5 games:

Code:
Game Title 	                                      Hours Played

Mass Effect	                                      113.8
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition	                      103.3
Mass Effect 2	                                       94.9
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines         	       48.3
Audiosurf	                                       46.4

That about 120 hours left for the other 15 games.

elektrixx

Banned
I bought the Fable III collection then went to buy The Lost Chapters. I didn't realise it was also in the collection. It's a good thing I didn't do it the other way around.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's the last game on the list?

Mb7Dc.jpg

Thrakier

Sign in -> friends tab -> offline. No one will see you playing anything this way, but they'll probably see your achievements you earned and all that stuff in the community tab afterward. You can't talk to anyone in offline mode, iirc.

Well, then it's worthles. Why is there no invisible mode. It's standard for every messenger out there.

Nosgoroth

A guy just gifted me Railworks 3 as a response to gifting him Orcs Must Die. I answered by gifting him Farming Simulator 2011. Was this appropriate?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy instant 5-time-answers-Batman! Thanks guys :lol

Yoshichan

Yes. EVERYONE should vote for Journey, pretty please T_T

Styles

YES. Just bought DA. I've been meaning to buy it for the ps3, but since I've bought a new laptop I can purchase the pc version now for a fraction of the price. So happy.

Yoshichan

So I just voted for this... but what is it? I realize there is a ton of GAF praise. Is it the point and click adventure my google search yielded?
Yes it is!

Fuck, Thief collection for six bucks. I said I wouldn't buy anymore... ;_;

Hahahah, yeah. After the last two shitty daily deals, I thought I was done with the summer sale. Then we got NFS and SC4 and I had to bite.

How is Thief 3? I've heard that it got butchered when they switched from PC to the Xbox as lead platform.

So is dragon age as amazing as the Critics reviews say it is?

I'd give it a 7/10. It's okay for 5 bucks.

PaulLFC

Voted for Longest Journey, hope it wins.

Bought DA Ultimate, I had DA Deluxe at release on Origin (I know...) but that doesn't include the expansion or some of the DLC, so it was worth a fiver to have it on Steam.

Yoshichan

Yeah Dragon Age (1) is a really good game... if anything, it's extremely rewarding and somewhat of a challenge.

naku

This far:

Alan Wake
Alan Wake: American Nightmare
Audiosurf
Mirror's Edge
Portal
Portal 2
Shadowgrounds

Now, only waiting for the Deus Ex. I can't buy anything anymore.

Voted The Longest Journey. Surprised Fable III won but hey ho.

What were before the current flash deals? Just woke up and want to make sure I didn't miss anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom