• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
tYNjc.png

Good thing it won. :p

bonesquad

I've said soo many things about Killing Floor already, but here's a game that does coop, and the community is pretty much the opposite of L4D2. Practically everyone I meet in Killing Floor is top notch friends list worthy. I've played both for around 400 hours each.

Basically the game makes the community rather than the other way around(in FPS games) imo. L4D2 is fantastic, but something about it is flawed, and that flaw is related to the same thing that makes it so popular. /rant

I always thought Killing Floor was a L4D clone, and as a big L4D fan I figured I wouldn't like KF. Only recently did I discover the "truth". In terms of games I've played, KF is really more similar to Zombies in COD (and I got BLOPS solely for Zombie mode:)

Now I want to play KF, but I missed the last sale and I'm guessing Walking Dead will win this vote:(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I don't care what I vote for. The person who quotes this will get whatever vote they want.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Voted on SPAZ... never heard of it but it looks like that PS3 PSN launch title? The one where you fly around shooting stuff in the universe, it was pretty awesome!

kaskade

Ok one negative to the digital games is having to download them. I guess it really doesn't matter so much normally since I don't buy 10 games in such a short span of time.

Retne

Ok one negative to the digital games is having to download them. I guess it really doesn't matter so much normally since I don't buy 10 games in such a short span of time.

What sort of speeds are you getting? I've been pulling a good 1.5 mb/s compared to my usualy 3 mb/s from steam.

I always thought Killing Floor was a L4D clone, and as a big L4D fan I figured I wouldn't like KF. Only recently did I discover the "truth". In terms of games I've played, KF is really more similar to Zombies in COD (and I got BLOPS solely for Zombie mode:)

Now I want to play KF, but I missed the last sale and I'm guessing Walking Dead will win this vote:(

If it doesn't win, buy it on the last day before they change the enemy models back to default, so you don't have to wait a year to experience them again.

It's my favorite online game since.... counter strike pre-valve.

So I missed almost an entire day of flash sales because my internet went out due to a storm. Can anyone tell me if Red Faction Armageddon or The Last Remnant was a flash deal at any point?

People asking for Terraria again? Seriously? Was a daily the first day, as well as a flash, and was up for a community choice.

If you don't have it now, it's your own damn fault. It's a great game.

And people should vote for S.P.A.Z. Good game at $5, let alone $2.50 if it wins the vote.

Cheddahz

Banned
I voted for The Walking Dead, just so all of ya know

And I'm playing Ys: The Oath in Felghana right now and I'm loving it so far

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Whoa. So many posts. Page 600, sort of.

Was Dead Island even up for vote, or is this some kind of super-glitch?

Edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom