• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

I want to do a little mini contest but I'm not clever enough being as tired as I am. First person to make me laugh gets a copy of Breath of Death 7!

QFo2G.gif

e5CkM.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Arma II on sale today! BELIEVE!

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Pretty random but:
I have the original CD+case of the game in your avatar (Betrayal At Krondor). lol
I only had the floppies, but awesome game! I found the game in a bargain bin when I was in high school and had no idea what it was. It single handedly got me into fantasy reading, it was that influential.

Its freeware now but have never tried it again. Don't want to ruin my lovely memories.

Danielsan

I want to do a little mini contest but I'm not clever enough being as tired as I am. First person to make me laugh gets a copy of Breath of Death 7!
iAlMaKonP54re.gif

If that doesn't get a laugh out of you, I don't know what will.
Even after having seen it 30 times, it still cracks me up.

HoosTrax

I kind of want to get Morrowind GOTY to have a backup in case I break my CDs, but what's the deal with this:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package.

I already have the game, but anywho here is a gif;
ibXLX36eEKLZb.gif
I think that invoked a gag response in me, not a laugh.

Petrie

Banned
Woke up hoping the issue with Steam mobile not letting me spend anything would be fixed so I could grab Morrowind. Of course it isn't. Why don't you want me to have this game, huh Gaben? Why!?

Opened a ticket, but we know how that goes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nothing is going to help my backlog if I just say back and post on GAF. So I decided, I really want to play Borderlands (thanks again Credo!) but I want to start with Metro 2033!

So here goes nothing! Metro 2033, GO!

1-D_FTW

Why are ppl still hoping Arma 2 will drop?I don't want to jinx it but if it does drop ( to a REASONABLE PRICE) i'll buy it for someone.

Cause it's good business to hold out till the last day. Raise it to 33 percent and you maybe get the people who otherwise wouldn't have caved (all the while you spent the first 10 days getting the lower lying fruit at 20 percent off).

HoosTrax

Dont know if i buy BorderLands, or Borderlands Game of The Year? GAF can you help me?
At least one of the DLCs (Secret Armory of General Knoxx) is well worth buying -- highly recommended. Moxxi, not so much. The other two, I haven't gotten around to finishing yet.

Dont know if i buy BorderLands, or Borderlands Game of The Year? GAF can you help me?

Game of the year includes all DLC which is really expensive. $9 plus for DLC alone lol

For the price it is asking, the DLC is worth it. Borderlands 2 is coming out in 2 months. O I dunno if you got time to play through everything.

Xzior

Forgot to buy Fallout 3 and New Vegas yesterday, oh well no bigge, will just have to wait for another sale... it's not like I don't have a backlog of games to play :p

MrBud360

I have 2 BorderLands Game of the Year for gifts. If someone wants to trade for Whispered Worlds or Gemini Rue or pay with Paypal, my steam name is MrBud360

MrBud360

Game of the year includes all DLC which is really expensive. $9 plus for DLC alone lol

For the price it is asking, the DLC is worth it. Borderlands 2 is coming out in 2 months. O I dunno if you got time to play through everything.
T

Thank you!!! I bought the Game of the Year!!

Okay that does it.

Deus Ex, Vampire, Borderlands, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim... all of these games will be bought today, and I don't give a fuck if my PC can run Skyrim or Deus Ex because this sale and all the games I've accumulated is going to force me to upgrade really soon. I guess it's better to splurge and get all of these games cheaply now instead of waiting to upgrade.

wilflare

Okay that does it.

Deus Ex, Vampire, Borderlands, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim... all of these games will be bought today, and I don't give a fuck if my PC can run Skyrim or Deus Ex because this sale and all the games I've accumulated is going to force me to upgrade really soon. I guess it's better to splurge and get all of these games cheaply now instead of waiting to upgrade.

really great choices. for all of them :D

marrec

Banned
Okay that does it.

That's like, a potential 500 hrs of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom